We are starting to ship Mudita Harmony!

@Dobroslaw_Zybort I’m very sorry it’s not there yet, we are right now working on putting it online, we need last finishing touches and it’ll be available very soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is working for relaxation but I can’t set volume for meditation bell the same way or any other way. I will stop for now and wait for the full guide.

2 Likes

My initial feedback. I’m sorry if I’m missing something. I didn’t explore everything yet because I’m a little busy this week.

• All the structure seems robust, and I like the overall quality.
  • The box had a lovely perfume, and I believe it was from someone packing it. A kind of personalized touch, in my opinion. :slight_smile:
  • Ink display clean and beautiful. It transmits peace. :slight_smile:
  • I thought it had a temperature display option, as I saw at the beginning of the project.
  • Perfect sounds. I’m ok with the standard sounds. It makes the product unique.
  • The volume options are also perfect.
  • It got 4% battery in 24h with all the tests. That means that a single charge for the alarm use only will last around one month.
  • I liked the USB cable. I was used to apple’s rigid cables, but Mudita’s cable is a kind of soft rubber.
  • The bedtime and alarm behaved perfectly and seemed reliable for the first night. My phone will be completely off at night from now on.

Suggestions for future updates:

• Multi-alarm with scheduling the weekdays (the latter also to bedtime).
  • A digital instructions manual for all the “tricks” available on Mudita Center.
  • The long-press to deactivate/activate the alarm sometimes opens the Menu. It may become a bit annoying. Perhaps, a software update could solve the way the sensor responds (maybe increasing the response time) to prevent it.
  • Automatic update of the hours when connected with Mudita Center. It is not a big problem, but I couldn’t get it manually synchronized with the computer. There is a 7-10 seconds difference.
  • The option to display the date (and battery) on the main screen. It would also be helpful for the automatic hour changes (like this month in the EU).
  • I’m not sure if it will happen, but it would be great to have any battery notification (15%) to prevent it from turning off in the middle of the night.
  • Make all these modifications on Mudita Center and have a backup of it in case of a factory reset.
2 Likes

^ Up-vote for this!

3 Likes

@roberto Thank you so much, such a detailed review! :yellow_heart: Glad you like Harmony and you seem quite happy with it. I’m forwarding feedback to our design and software team but i can already assure you we are working on some of the features you mentioned :wink: In terms of the battery, there will be a sign on home screen when the device has low battery. You can also check the status by long pressing the back button when you are on home screen.
What I love the most about Harmony is the combination of great functionalities that are essential for best sleep habits. :zzz: Bu the truth is, it also enables us to develop more functions and features in the future and include them in next updates that will be available for everyone and surely your ideas will be taken into consideration and implemented. Thanks for all suggestions :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

USA-based buyers of Mudita products should expect to wait A WEEK OR MORE from when they get a “This shipment is scheduled to be sent” message – from TrackingUpdates@fedex.combefore FedEx delivers the shipment from Mudita.

I got my third such FedEx message – for my third shipment from Mudita – on 28 February 2022, and eight days later the shipment is still experiencing an “OPERATIONAL DELAY” at FedEx in Köln, DE (Cologne, Germany).

It’s as if the Mudita packages go on extended vacations in Köln, perhaps to enjoy some kölsch biers there?
:beer: :rofl:

I keep re-learning to stop checking the “Detailed Tracking” pages at FedEx.com for these shipments from Mudita … and to instead let the deliveries of these shipments be a pleasant surprise.
:smiley:

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd I started a thread about this VERY ISSUE on the forum a few weeks ago. I will ask our logistics dept. to intervene to see if we can speed things up for you.
To others who are experiencing this issue: Please let us know ASAP if your package is experiencing delay. If you notice that your package is not moving in 2-3 business days- Please reach out to us.
Kirk, I’m going to DM you to get your tracking number.

I no longer have that tracking number, as I eventually deleted that email message from FedEx. That message also had the Mudita order number, but I cannot tell you what’s in the order, given that Mudita is upgrading its sales/order-tracking system. Sorry, @urszula!

1 Like

Hi @urszula: I have received my tracking number 9 days ago but still only see the status “label was generated” or sth… any idea? Thanks

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Let me see what I can do.

1 Like

Good afternoon ,

My tracking code is stuck since the 3rd of march on ‘Label created, Shipment information sent to FedEx’ . @urszula can you take a look at my order also ?

1 Like

@stefkor83 I will check on this for you. If you can DM me your tracking number, I can get to the bottom of this for you. I know the current situation in Europe has created some issues with shipping.

OK, although my label is still waiting for further processing, the package arrived today :slight_smile:
Battery was at 0% and took nearly half an hour to start charging. But now it seems to charge slow but steady.
Just one question, in the pictures of the prdouct there is temperature shown on the screen, but I can not find it anywhere. Or did it not make it into the final product?

1 Like

I have the same question. I assumed that it would be based on an internal thermometer, given that the Harmony is “offline” in use. My HVAC thermostat gives me internal temperature, so I won’t regret the absence from the Harmony. Still, I wonder what the status is. :wink:

2 Likes

@joeheb & @kirkmahoneyphd to answer your questions about the temperature gauge on the home screen: We are currently ironing out all the bugs with the temperature feature. We plan on implementing it in a future update. Currently, it wasn’t ready for release.

1 Like

Nice, so at least the sensor is integrated :+1:

2 Likes

@urszulak Still waiting on my FedEx shipping notification to Australia. Are you able to check please. The start of this thread mentioned that all pre orders would have been shipped last week.

Thanks

1 Like

@haldermail I’m checking on it right away.

HI @haldermail
like I said, my label also still waits shipping, but nevertheless, my harmony arrived yesterday. Maybe fedex has some tracking problems.

1 Like

@joeheb I was able to help @haldermail
FedEx is definitely having some issues, but we’re doing our best to stay on top of it.