We are starting to ship Mudita Harmony!

@urszula Received my Harmony and Bell today. Cheers.
Generally a nice device (Harmony). Initial comment on the Harmony the relaxation sounds don’t transition seamlessly, i.e., there is a second of silence when it restarts from the beginning; which I am sure has been touched on in some other forum.

1 Like

@haldermail Thanks for the feedback. I’m super happy that you like your Mudita Harmony. I will ask @aleksandra about the gap in relaxation sounds. I’m not sure if this is intentional or not.

Hi @haldermail thanks for your comment and thank you @urszula for tagging me. Both relaxation and alarm sounds are edited to fit Harmony perfectly. Our main goal was to make all sounds begin softly and gradually. This is why the volume at the beginning and the end of each track is a bit blurred, it can be noticeable when the record is looped. We will be surely working on a better solution so than you for your feedback. :relaxed:

2 Likes

A little over a week ago, I received a notification from FedEx that I would be receiving a package from Poland. It’s due to be delivered this Monday. Not sure if it’s the Harmony or the Pure. I would guess that it’s the Harmony. I can’t wait to test it out. I’ll post my intitial thoughts after I try it the first night or two.

2 Likes