We are starting to ship Mudita Harmony!

We have some FANTASTIC news!
We have just shipped out our first batches of Mudita Harmony,
What’s even more exciting, is that all pre-orders will be shipped out this week.
We take our commitment to quality very seriously. That’s why we are inspecting each Mudita Harmony device in-house to make sure it meets our highest standards and your expectations. Taking into consideration manpower, the amount of hours in the day and logistics, we won’t be able to ship everything in one day.
However, if you have pre-ordered Mudita Harmony, your order will be shipped this week.
If you’ve had your eye on Mudita Harmony, don’t wait too long. Starting tomorrow, low, pre-order pricing will be gone
This means if you want to take advantage of the still-low, pre-order prices, make sure to place your Mudita Harmony order TODAY!
To save even more, use the promo code MINDFULNEWYEAR15 to save an additional 15% on your order.

3 Likes

I’ve received an email from fedEX right now! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

@roberto AWESOME! Let us know your thoughts when you receive this beautiful alarm clock!

2 Likes

Great News!!! I have just received my Harmony and my Bell!!! I will tinker with them and familiarize myself with their individual function. I would like to use my own sounds on the Harmony as well as load up an audiobook but I do not know how I should go about this. I am on Mudita Connect and it recognizes my Harmony but I see nothing that would allow me to upload my own sounds. Is this still a possibility or will this be addressed in future updates?

1 Like

@skilletsauce That was QUICK! I’m impressed at how fast it got to you. Where are you form?
Regarding uploading your own sounds to Mudita Harmony: This function will be available in future updates. We are working on implementing it in the software.
We’ll be looking for your feedback on both devices.

I am currently living in Amsterdam NL so the units arrived in 3 days. I look forward to that enhance functionality for the Harmony because having the ability to load my own sounds was a main reason for ordering that unit. I will provide some feedback on the units in the coming days after some real world interactions. First impressions on build quality are very positive. They feel like a quality product to be sure.

1 Like

Arrived today. I’m busy this week, but I’ll write something during next week. First impression: Beautiful.

The Pure Cover: Surprisingly soft. Only missing the phone. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

We are working on it!

6 Likes

@skilletsauce Thanks for the info. I’m happy that it got to you so fast. As I mentioned in a past thread about delivery, FedEx is experiencing some issues & we have some phones stuck in sorting warehouses on their way to other places in Europe. I’ve had a DM from someone in Sweden who’s phone is stuck in a sorting warehouse since last THURSDAY. They uncertainty is a bit frustrating.
I will bring up the sound content matter to our team & see if I can get some info as to when this will be implemented.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing another photo from the Mudita Pure “nursery” – newborns waiting to go home to their parents!

3 Likes

Looking forward to my Harmony! It’s a small thing but having a real alarm clock again so I can leave my phone in the other room is going to be great for sleep quality.

2 Likes

That’s funny, I have the exact same items coming to me soon. Thanks for posting the picture.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response :grinning: I look forward to the upcoming soundscape flexibility so I will keep my eyes open in the forum for the news. I’m definitely digging the build quality. Both the Bell and the Harmony feel quite robust.

1 Like

I saw what you did there.

4 Likes

Hahahahaha I didn’t think anyone would catch that :grin:

4 Likes

I’m preparing for my first night trial run with the Harmony but I’ve run into a bit of a snag whilst attempting to adjust the light intensity. When I attempt to adjust the intensity it simply interracts with the alarm time therefore I can only rely on the intensity level that I chose within the settings menu. The manual states clearly that I should be able to adjust the light intensity on the fly so am I missing something? :thinking:

1 Like

Got my Harmony yesterday. Looks really nice.
Some feedback:
Bad:

• light intensity set to 1 is too bright in darknes, would be great to have 1-3 more low levels
  • no orange/amber/red light? (blue and green spectrum shouldn’t be used at night, some eBook readers have it already from long time)
  • no battery charge info anywhere
  • can’t configure relaxing sound volume (too loud for me)
  • no ability to upload my own sounds (but will happen)
  • no temperature display
  • language change back to English after turning off

Good:

• great looking
  • no battery charge info on home
  • good quality speaker
  • nice sounds
  • great that meditation timer give me time to put harmony down and fix how I sit (so many apps forget about this!)

Some ideas:

• I think it would be better to use monospaced font for time, 1 and 7 are narrower and going 9:20 -> 9:21 -> 9:22 make time sliding to both sides
  • maybe for setting timer (meditation, relax and nap) jump by more than 1 minute (for example after 30 min jump by 5 min, after 1 hour by 10 min for every rotation step)
  • reset seconds when setting time (to have same time with my phone)
  • I’m not sure if it will be possible with how Harmony is handling turning off alarm but I still would prefer to have repeated alarms (like 8 am every Monday and 6 pm every Friday)

All in all I’m happy for now.

5 Likes

@Dobroslaw_Zybort Thanks for the feedback. I went through your concerns & I think perhaps some issues could be easily explained:
You can find the battery level by pressing the back button for 5 sec.

The light & volume issue could be subjective & can be easily modified with a software update if more users find that the current settings are problematic.
We are working on implementing the option of uploading your own sounds. It’s actually high on our priorities list & should be ready in the 2nd Quarter.
I will let @aleksandra discuss the temperature display & other options.
Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We really appreciate the feedback.
We’re happy that, overall, you’re satisfied with the device.

3 Likes

Hello @Dobroslaw_Zybort I’d also want to thank you for your review. Glad to hear you are all in all happy with Harmony :relaxed: Additionally to what @urszula wrote, I’d like to let you know that you can adjust the relaxation volume while the track playing by rotating the knob (there is a 1-10 scale). Thank you for your opinion about light and sound as well as ideas for improvements. Our software team is constantly working on improvements and new features so most of those ideas might be implemented :smile: I can recommend you to check Mudita Center from time to time for new software updates. If you’ll have any more suggestions or questions you might always contact us directly at support@mudita.com . Thanks for taking time to write a review, i’m sure it’ll be very useful for others :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you for responses.
Problem could be that I can’t find full user manual that is referenced in quick start guide. And I think that information how to check battery charge should be included in quick start guide.

2 Likes