Orders not showing up?

Hi guys, if you’re logging into your account & are not seeing your orders, please don’t be alarmed. Our eCommerce manager has informed me that we are currently in the process of a software migration. If you log into your account & do not see any pending orders, please don’t worry. If you have an e-mail confirmation you’re all set. Once the software is updated, everything will be as it should. We apologize for the inconvenience. Everything should be working properly very soon.

8 Likes

I’m going to bump this thread up because I noticed that people are still experiencing some issues.
We are working to get this fixed as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Hi there,
I just realised that no orders are showing yet on my account. Should this issue be fixed by now?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi Cate,

There is an open thread with information about it. I hope it helps.

3 Likes

@cate & @roberto Our Mudita team, who is working on this project, are just about finalizing this. The merge should be finished in about a week & all the orders should be visible.

2 Likes

Hi guys! I know it’s been a while since we started this eCommerce upgrade, however, today I am HAPPY to announce that the upgrade is done & the merging of orders is complete. Customers who already had accounts set up on the original platform should now be able to see their order history when they log in.
Of course if you experience any issues, please let us know, as we value your feedback.

4 Likes

It is working perfectly here. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@urszula: I just logged in and went to Mudita Store | Mudita Store but got this:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed
Guru Meditation:
XID: 12321251
Varnish cache server

How do I ‘varnish’ the cache server? Also, should I be meditating when I do so, even though I am not a guru?
:rofl:

3 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd That’s definitely an interesting error message. Let me get the devs on this & see what’s going on.

3 Likes

I tried again to visit my orders at the Mudita Store and again got the same type of error message:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 14490514

Varnish cache server

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Thanks for reporting this again. I’m passing this on.
Question to other users: is anyone else seeing this?

It is all normal here.

1 Like