Order Page Showing No Orders?

@kirkmahoneyphd We’ll definitely make an announcement :smiley: The forum community will be the first to know.

1 Like

Hi Urszula, have you any news with the migration process and my missing order ?
I’d really have expected to have my phone by this time, and I appreciate the complications that you guys have experienced, but id like to hear a little news on the status of my order being shipped please, regards Steve

1 Like

@stevep I was told that it could take a couple more weeks. It’s a more complicated process than we initially thought. We were expecting to be done by the end of March, but it looks like it would take another couple of weeks.

1 Like

@urszula Will they still ship my order if I don’t see it showing in my order page? I have my email receipt (09-2020) and understand that Mudita will need to complete the migration process before I see my order in my dashboard. But I want to confirm: is shipping orders in the order they were received happening while the ecommerce migration is underway, or is shipping on hold until your platform works?

1 Like

@Luca_Petryshyn Yes, of course your order will ship even if it’s not showing up on the page. We have all orders saved internally, so if you need me to check on something & verify your order I can definitely do that. Just send me your order number via DM.

1 Like

Hi Urszula, with work commitments abroad unfortunately I don’t think i can wait any longer. Is it possible to get a refund on my order?

1 Like

@stevep No problem. Just email our customer support at support@mudita.com
Robert will take care of your refund. I will give him a heads up to expect an email from you.

Checking in, @urszula: Any update on when Mudita Store | Mudita Store will show a Mudita customer’s orders?

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Thanks for your question. We are reaching the final stage of the merge. We experienced some unexpected issues which we are now ironing out. It should be another week or two & we’ll be back on track.

2 Likes

Hi Urszula, ive decided to hang on and wait for my order as ive been waiting for so long what’s another short while. Are you guys any closer to fixing the missing orders? My order is still not showing on my account!

1 Like

Hi, is there any updated news as to when the migration of the missing order on my account will be viable to me again, and is there any news as to when the actual phone I ordered will be shipped?

Thank you
Steve.

1 Like

@stevep Our team says that everything should be up and running by the end of this month.

1 Like

The end of the month has gone by and still no sign of my item listed on the My Orders Tab.
Any news ?

1 Like

@stevep We apologize for the delay. However, our team discovered some more bugs in the system last week during testing & they are now implementing the fixes. We’re almost there. We appreciate your patience while we iron everything out.

1 Like

Any news on my phone being shipped please?

1 Like

@stevep DM me your order number or email & I will check on this for you.

DM sent thank you

1 Like

@stevep I’ve replied.

Hey! Its been however long and my order still is not showing in my Mudita Store order page, BUT today I got a notice that my order has shipped (FedEx Intl)! My pre-order was made 09-2020, and I’m expecting delivery on 07-04-2022. So if your order not showing on your My Orders account page is still an issue, don’t sweat shipping orders is still happening as suggested.

2 Likes

@Luca_Petryshyn We are actually migrating the info right now. We have a few thousand orders to migrate and it’s a very tedious process. It will slowly start showing up up this week.