Some practical operating question Mudita Pure

I just received my phone today and I love it!
It feels good, nice and looks really smart.
It’s thin and light, so much better than my smart phone.

And here is the big but: the phone does not seem to be able to import contact from my sim card.
I’ve tried to write appointments in the calender, but can’t seem to find out how to add to a date and it’s not writen in de user guide unless I’ve overlooked it.
The same problem is with setting the alarm. How do I change the time for an alarm? I get to the hour of minutes, but can’t change them.
I would think by using the round button, but that doesn’t seem to do the trick.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you so much.

1 Like

I just received mine today as well! Congrats! :blush: When I open my alarm app and go to the time setting option, I just right click on the circle navigation button and it moves the curser over to the minutes and AM/PM option.

2 Likes

Thank you humminbird, Congrats to you too :))
I know what you mean, but I can’t figure out how to change the numbers of the time to set the alarm. I can move the cursor to the numbers, but can’t change them.

What about your calender, can you open a day to write an appointment?
I keep getting stuck when de cursor is on the day I want to put down an appointment. I push the round button, seems the most logic to me, but nothing happens.

1 Like

Ok, I gotcha! To change the numbers of the time, you need to move curser to the right of the number, click backspace/# key, and then type the number you want. To change AM/PM, the word “switch” will show up on the bottom left of screen, click that button and it will change AM/PM.
Calendar function is still in the works, from what I’ve heard. So it’s not ready for adding in appointments yet.

1 Like

Yesssssss!!!
Works :))
Thank you so much :grinning:

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

@abos Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy that you love your Mudita Pure. Kudos to @hummingbird12 for jumping on this thread to help out a fellow community member.
We have a video on our forum which shows someone using Mudita Pure:

Thank you Urszula,
Still, sadly how to use the calender is not explained. I can’t seem to find out how to put items in my calender.
Another thing, when I tried to put in an email address in small letters in contacts, the letters could not be seen! When I used capital letters they could be seen.
Thought this was very strange.

1 Like

@abos: Check this post by Mudita from earlier today:

1 Like

Thank you so much Kirk Mahoney. Feels good to know I’m not missing something and that’s why I can’t seem to make it work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Thanks for jumping in & helping our a fellow Community member. Much appreciated.

1 Like