Order Page Showing No Orders?

Hello. I had ordered Mudita Pure on September 30th on the website, however when I navigate to the “orders” section on the website, it says “You have no orders.”

Certainly this is a technical glitch, yes? I hope I’m not the only one experiencing this :sweat_smile:

I also messaged support about changing my color choice from Pebble Gray to Charcoal Black.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Confirm. I also don’t see my order. I hope it’s a glitch.

1 Like

Hi @gallaghd and @alexlya, sorry for the inconvenience, I will pass your request to our Support team.

1 Like

Hi @gallaghd and @alexlya - it was a glitch and it is now fixed. You should now see your orders correctly in “My Orders”.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I still see the same message, “You have no orders.”

2 Likes

@gallaghd I will move the conversation between you and me to the Support platform, since I might be asking for some personal details. Please expect an email from me shortly.

If anyone else is still experiencing this issue, please contact support@mudita.com. Thanks!

2 Likes

Ive just tried to check my order status and when i navigate to MY ORDERS it says i have no orders.

3 Likes

@stevep I’m sorry you’re experiencing issues. Can you please DM me your order number, email you used for your order or even the name you used when orders, so I can check on this for you.

For what it’s worth I have the same issue, both my orders have disappeared. I’ve already contacted support about it but since I’m not alone I’m guessing it’s just some temporary technical issue.

2 Likes

@hesselbom & @stevep Our eCommerce manager has informed me that we are currently in the process of a software migration. If you log into your account & do not see any pending orders, please don’t worry. If you have an e-mail confirmation you’re all set. Once the software is updated, everything will be as it should. We apologize for the inconvenience. Everything should be working properly very soon.

3 Likes

I’m gonna bump this up thread up, because I see that people are still having issue. We’re working to get this fixed.

1 Like

Yes ive checked my order details again and its still saying no orders pending. Hopefully the migration will be completed soon and we can see our orders again.

1 Like

@stevep We’re working on it. Unfortunately it’s taking a bit longer than expected. I have reached out to our team to check when everything will be done.

Same here. Order placed on 2nd October, 2021: was stucked for ages in famous “Payment accepted, shipment: on_hold” state and now it is entirely missing from “My orders”.

2 Likes

@pki We are merging out system. It will take some time to move over all past & current orders. If you would like to confirm that all is still OK- send me your email or order number via DMs & I will verify personally that all is good.

I can log in today and reach https://store.mudita.com/sales/order/history/, but I continue to see “You have placed no orders.” on that “My Orders” tab.

2 Likes

Hello dear Mudita friends!
I’d like to apologise for the confusion with the disappearing orders.
Don’t worry they did not disappear. As @urszula mentioned, we recently moved to a new ecommerce platform and all the new orders (placed after FEB 22nd) should be visible after you logged in to your Mudita account.
All the customers who placed orders before FEB 22nd will soon (within 24 hours) receive an email confirming that we have your order.
We are working on migrating the orders and they will finally appear on your account. We will let you know once it happened.
Sorry for the inconvenience and huge thank you for being with us! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I’m gonna bump up this post just to make sure it’s visible

Hi,
Just to let you know, I placed an order on the 23th of february 2022 (ordernr: #7000000015) and it doesnt shows up in ‘my order’-page either.
greetz

2 Likes

We are working on migrating the orders and they will finally appear on your account as soon as everything is complete.
We will keep you informed once everything is done.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience as we upgrade to serve you better.