Order Page Showing No Orders?

I gonna wait patiently for my Pure to arrive, cause I know its the phone I need. Keep pushing, you’re doing a great job!

1 Like

Any update on the system showing orders? ‘you have placed no orders’ still shows on my account… thanks

2 Likes

@liam311 Thanks for your question. We are still working on it. My team tells me that it should be done this months. It’s a very labor-intensive process because we’re not only migrating past orders, we’ve also upgrade our eCommerce platform to better serve our community. In order to avoid any interruption in access to our website we have to do this a little bit at a time. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately this is something we prefer not to rush.

2 Likes

Fair enough! and thanks for the quick response.
Can we expect a notification (email) at some point providing a delivery estimate in relation to our order number/date?

1 Like

@liam311 Is this a recent order? Or is this an order from before the merge?

I ordered in October 2021.

1 Like

@liam311 When you initially placed your order in October, did you get a confirmation email from Mudita with an order number? If you have that email, hang on to it. That’s your receipt. If you want to verify your order, we can also do that on an individual basis.

Yes, I have the email with an order number. So I can be confident that the order number will match the delivery schedule? thanks again.

1 Like

Yes. We have all the order numbers and we are shipping all the products in the order they were received.

1 Like

I ordered September 2020 and my order is still missing. I have the receipt email with order number. No communique from Mudita since the last one when I was told phones would ship in December 2021.

Trust is built with transparency. Will anyone at Mudita put an actual concrete date to when us early backers can expect a shipment?

1 Like

@Stephen_Walters As long as you have the email, you’re all set. This is a really delicate process & we are being very careful because we don’t want to cause any service interruption, so we’re doing this very slowly.

I keep almost no email and have been relying on your orders system to keep up with my Mudita orders.

So, I’m good for now!
:wink:

1 Like

I too see no orders…

1 Like

How will we get the news that our order records are visible again? By email? By a post in the forum? By a post in the blog?

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Our eCommerce department said that it will take a few more weeks. It’s a very complex proces that involves switching form one system to another, while at the same time merging the data. I keep pinging them about this every other week to see where we are at with everything. Don’t worry, internally we have all the orders, so if anyone wants to check on something or get a copy of a confirmation, we can always send your that info via email or DM here on the forum.

2 Likes

I was simply curious as to whether there would be an official announcement somewhere about the “New and Improved” system.

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd We’ll definitely make an announcement :smiley: The forum community will be the first to know.

1 Like

Hi Urszula, have you any news with the migration process and my missing order ?
I’d really have expected to have my phone by this time, and I appreciate the complications that you guys have experienced, but id like to hear a little news on the status of my order being shipped please, regards Steve

1 Like

@stevep I was told that it could take a couple more weeks. It’s a more complicated process than we initially thought. We were expecting to be done by the end of March, but it looks like it would take another couple of weeks.

1 Like

@urszula Will they still ship my order if I don’t see it showing in my order page? I have my email receipt (09-2020) and understand that Mudita will need to complete the migration process before I see my order in my dashboard. But I want to confirm: is shipping orders in the order they were received happening while the ecommerce migration is underway, or is shipping on hold until your platform works?

1 Like