New MuditaOS update 1.3.0 has been released!

It’s here!
The time has finally come for the newest MuditaOS release 1.3.0

You can update your Mudita Pure through Mudita Center.

6 Likes

For those more curious about what has been included:

4 Likes

Also published the change log here:

4 Likes

Just tried to update from RC 7 and it says “could not update” whenever I try to update, what’s going on?

2 Likes

@immychann what message are you getting? Are you getting a message on Mudita Center?

On my Pure it says “something went wrong, MuditaOS was not updated” and on Mudita Centre is says “Update failed”. The Pure then reboots back into RC7

1 Like

@immychann Are you able to send logs to Mudita via Mudita Center? What’s the serial number on your phone?

I sent the logs, the serial number is 27879650081712

1 Like

@immychann Thanks. I passed this on to the DEVS. Let’s see what they come with as a solution.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

As you updated 1.2.1 to RC version via daily version of Mudita Center, now you have to use the daily/alpha version of Mudita Center again. You have to enter Developer Mode (Ctrl+D), then right click in the Mudita Center and select 1.3.0 release to update from the overview menu.

2 Likes

Thank you for the prompt reply, I’ll try that and let you know how it goes.

Would I be right in thinking that after this I can just update using the stable Mudita Center?

1 Like

You’re right. I’ll pass the update problem to Mudita Center devs - but you should be able to perform the update this way - I’ve verified this a few minutes ago.
If you had any more questions, feel free to ask

2 Likes

Update: I tried to update this way and got the same error, I’ll submit the logs now

1 Like

Give me a few minutes - I’ll try to reproduce it and give you screenshots

1 Like

Update: Tried it with the daily version too, that didn’t work either

1 Like

So, first right click in the MC:

then I selected 1.3.0:

and confirm downloading it:

UPDATE: I can’t update from rc.7 too. I verified it from rc.8, so please try to update first to rc.8, then to 1…3.0 stable. I’ll try to do so on my own too and I’ll write down how it went :wink:

2 Likes

So, I was able to update to rc.8 and then using the procedure from the post above, update to 1.3.0. I was using 1.4.2-alpha version of Mudita Center

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try that next :slight_smile:

1 Like