Mudita Pure Videos

I have a question regarding compatibility. Did y’all sort out the Verizon/AT&T thing?

4 Likes

It’s time for the drooling-face emoticon!
:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Yes! The black version has inverted display color screen option :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

wiping the drool off my face lol but seriously this has to be phone of the year!!!

4 Likes

I’m right excited to take this sucker into the desert. The removable battery has me very excited.

4 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd I have another video I will be uploading soon. GET the napkins ready!

2 Likes

Currently, Mudita Pure will support AT&T and Verizon SIM cards, however, since haven’t obtained the PTCRB certification because of our low SAR antenna, if those providers make any changes on their networks, that may change in the future.

1 Like

its why ive been a tmobile subscriber sence the early days of the company and wont ever switch as they are very customer friendly and most phone hardware manufacturers always say they are so easy to work with i recommend most getting this phone switch to tmobile in the USA.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@urszula You guys did such a great job on the “FULL Mudita Pure” video! Love it. :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Here’s something more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s great to see another video while we wait for our orders!

What does the grayed-out ALARM word+icon mean on the home page? For example, does it mean that no alarms were set on the Mudita Pure in the video?

2 Likes

Thank you for the section of this video about the dual-SIM tray. I misread an earlier post. I thought that it meant that the second “bucket” in the dual-SIM tray was solely for storage of a second SIM … and therefore that a user would have to remove the tray and swap the positions of the two SIMs so as to have the Pure use the second SIM.

Now I appreciate that a user can put a second SIM in the tray and then use the Pure GUI to switch to that second SIM – without popping out the tray. Woo-hoo!

1 Like

That’s exactly what it means :slight_smile: @kirkmahoneyphd It means that it’s deactivated

2 Likes

Superb! Mudita clearly pays attention to usability with this approach to the ALARM word+icon. I no longer will have to open an alarm app to see whether I have any alarms set. Brilliant!

3 Likes

@urszula I’m wondering, you say you use your smartphone during work hours. But why would you not use social media on your desktop instead?

1 Like

@Kasper That’s a GREAT question. I usually do use it on the desktop. However, there are some functions on FB & Insta that can only be done through the app. Insta Stories & FB stories can only by uploaded using the app. So if I would like to share an Insta Story/FB Story that mentions us, or sometimes even view it , I need to use the app.

2 Likes

You should be able to use a desktop to do all those things that are obviously done on a smartphone using chrome extensions or iOS simulators or installing the iOS apps on a M1/Apple Silicon Mac or running Android apps on Windows 11

2 Likes

Here’s a sneak peek video we posted in the update.

1 Like

Here’s a video of the calendar function:

3 Likes