Mudita Pure Videos

Here’s another experience video. This time, our GEN-Z team member, Aleksandra, shares her experience & what it’s like not to live life extremely online:

4 Likes

Am I the only one who got the impression from the first four “Mudita Team uses Pure for a week” videos that each person interviewed plans to use the Mudita Pure as well as a smartphone weekly?

I am still waiting for an interviewee who will say that the Mudita Pure will be his/her sole cellphone, which is what I plan for the one that I ordered.

:grin:

5 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Good Point! I think we should so a series where we JUST use Mudita Pure for a week & see how that works out.

5 Likes

Agree.
I am also planning to use it as a sole phone :slight_smile:

The only problem I have to overcome is the charging of my car. On some stations, you can only do it through an app. Everything else is not a problem.

5 Likes

@urszula, any chance of getting more videos here. I feel that other members cannot decide between the two color options would appreciate more videos for the both colour options.

Still debating between the grey and the black one. Which colour is your favourite?

5 Likes

@harshuuu29 Let me see what I can do. I personally have a black one- which is not the normal choice for me. I don’t think I’ve EVER had a black phone in my life - My Blackberry Q10 is white. That said- I really like the black vibe of the BLACK Mudita Pure.

5 Likes

Thanks. The black model frames the white E Ink screen nicely.

Still, I’m glad that I ordered the pebble grey. I can easily overlook my black-case, black-screen smartphone lying on a table or desk when I leave home. Yes, I could buy a neon-green case for it, but at this point I’ll wait for my pebble-grey Mudita Pure!

3 Likes

@urszula I had to LOL at that… :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: … so were mine! And my current phone is too.

Thank you for the photo!

4 Likes

Since E ink is in vogue now :wink:

3 Likes

I absolutely loved the smooth animations in these 3 short videos!

3 Likes
4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ml3nyww80 its a cruel summer but the competition will have to get used to it

4 Likes

i did the exact opposite i usually go for the black phone but this time i didnt and got the lighter of the 2 pure devices but the black pure most deff suits you urszula

5 Likes

Another video :smiley:

4 Likes

Here’s a new FULL Mudita Pure video! It’s not public, so you guys get to see the FULL version first! ENJOY!

8 Likes

Looks good. Hoping to get my hands on one soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wow trully amazing final finished video.

3 Likes

i preordered too switching from my light phone 2 to this pure phone.

2 Likes

It’s happening! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I probably won’t switch (mms and podcasts), but I know the Pure will be a great device for many people.

3 Likes