Mudita Pure Videos

wow each and every new video has me so anxious to get my device as my light phone 2 has no calander on it so it cant be my device i use long term to run my business as i need a way to see what my upcoming week looks like schedule wise. its like mudita has thought of all the essentials we will need and created the perfect functional business tool with no distractions. im simplly amazed at that the team has been able accomplish here.

4 Likes

The LightPhone doesn’t have a calendar? Really? I think a calendar is something that’s standard on almost every phone.

2 Likes

@jameshjacksonjr I can’t believe the Lightphone does not have a calendar!! OMG. Is it the lightphone 1 pr 2? Or none of them have a calendar?

2 Likes

i own the light phone 2 and it deff dosent have a calandar

2 Likes

light phone 2 and deff no calandar on it

1 Like

nope light phone 2 has no calandar i use it as my daily driver

2 Likes

It does not for now. It’s coming in a future update.

2 Likes

do you feel they are still going to have sms and mms via the web dashboard and a 3rd party SDK

1 Like

Sound Video from previous thread:

2 Likes

Ringtone sound:

3 Likes

Mudita Pure Speaker test:

4 Likes

Yes. They will :slight_smile: maybe not via the dashboard (details are developing). But a desktop solution is coming.

2 Likes

hey @urszula, thank you for these videos.
After reading @sandra’s review, are you able to record a demonstration of an audio call? I’m slightly concerned after reading about Sandra’s (seemingly-ongoing) call quality issues, so an example(s) of calls working would be bothhandy & reassuring!

PS. It looks like Sandra’s call quality issues were not fixed by the suggested software update mentioned in the thread… has this issue been diagnosed? Is it a local issue (due to where Sandra is based)? Are these issues to be expected/at all possible with other devices? Has your team received call-quality-related feedback from elsewhere? Some clarity here would be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, can we see a recording of a phone call? The music videos seem to be OK. I don’t see a problem with the sound at all. Sounds like a normal cell phone.

2 Likes

Mudita Pure Start Up Time:

4 Likes

Here’s a video of Sharaz using Mudita Center

3 Likes

That pebble gray variant of Mudita Pure is looking beeautiful, better than on product photos :slight_smile:

1 Like

@john_dumpling It does look pretty sweet :smiley:

This :clap: is :clap: the :clap: content :clap: I’m :clap: talking :clap: about!

2 Likes

@aoicow Thanks! We’re gonna make more :smiley: