Mudita Pure Music app won't play sound when going to next song

Hi

I have this bug which i don’t know if it has been already reported.

I have added about 20 songs to my music library. When i click play it starts to play the first song. When the song finishes and starts the next one there is no audio. I have to click pause and start to fix this and after a while none of the songs deliver audio. I have to restart the phone. Note that this happens when playing through a bluetooth speaker which connects fine.

3 Likes

@shak Thanks for the feedback. I’m checking with my team to see if this has been reported before. Additionally, I will check this on my own Mudita Pure & report back.

2 Likes

Hi have you managed to reproduce this issue? It happens when you leave the song to finish and start the next one. Then there is no audio

3 Likes

@shak Our Team asked if you could send logs via Mudita Center. Do you know how to do it?
Here are the instructions if you have not done it before:

2 Likes

Yeah i have tried but it seems mudita center is stuck at Sending the logs . So i can’t seem to be able to send them through mudita center

2 Likes

Never mind i have forgotten to put the serial number. As soon as i put it the logs were able to be sent

2 Likes

Can you send us a screen shot of what is happening when you try to send the logs?

1 Like

I was able to send it when i put the serial number in the Message field . Thank you

2 Likes

@shak Thank you. I will let the team know to take a look at it.

1 Like

Hi again . Have the devs manage to spot the issue ? I’ve noticed that it happens more frequently when the file type changes. So if you go from an mp3 to flac or vice versa . It also happens with mp3-to-mp3 but its more rare

2 Likes

@shak Could you please send logs to Mudita via Mudita Center. Our team need to be recreate the issue in order to determine what is causing it.

1 Like

Hi
I have already sent the logs as per our previous conversation

2 Likes

@shak I will let them know so that they can start looking at it.

1 Like

Is there any update regarding this issue? Is quite annoying every now and then to pause and start again the song to get the audio out. I ve been told that mudita pure may have issue with specific bluetooth profiles. Can this be fixed in next update?

2 Likes

@shak I’m sorry that you’re experiencing issues. Let me ask out team what the plan is for this bug.

1 Like