Mudita Harmony worth the purchase?

Has anyone has an negative experiences with the Harmony? I had to return the Bell but I really want a minimalist alarm clock. Punkt has one but it seems as the alarm is loud which I do not like. Just looking for some feedback. Cheers

2 Likes

It all depends what you’re looking for. Harmony is great but it’s got a lot of extra features which I really don’t need. Got it for the simple fact that I could upload my own audio, but that feature has not materialized yet.

1 Like

@ltdan Just wanted to give you a heads up that according to the roadmap of our tech team, this feature should be implemented at the beginning of next year- early January 2023. That’s just a few short weeks :smiley:

3 Likes

Would not recommend the buy until all features are implemented. Still missing the mp3 functionality as mentioned and also no thermometer. Order my product over a year ago… so not sure if it will ever be implemented as it was promised multiple times already…

1 Like

I believe that @urszula mentioned the audio upload in the comment above yours. Next month it should be available. :slight_smile:

About the temperature. It will not be a reality, as Aleksandra wrote here:

1 Like

How will you compensate the owners of the harmony who bought the product for the temperature feature?

1 Like

@jamienigel The mp3 function will be implemented in the next update scheduled for the beginning of January :slight_smile:
Yes, we know it’s been a long wait, but we really wanted to work on this feature & not release it until we we were satisfied with it.
Also, the TEMP feature has been nixes in this edition of Mudita Harmony. If you’ve been following the forum, we’ve communicated our struggle with the sensor & how we were not able to calibrate it correctly.

1 Like