Mudita Harmony worth the purchase?

Are there any plans to make things “whole” for existing customers? A new customer can (hopefully) purchase a product that fulfills all of its advertised claims but what of the original 1.0 customers? It does leave me (speaking for myself only) with a bitter taste in my mouth having waited this long.

2 Likes

@skilletsauce As a small start-up, I want to assure you that we take your concerns very seriously. We are constantly working to improve our products and services, and our top priority is to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their experience. While we may not be able to go back in time and change what has already happened, we want to make things right for you moving forward. We appreciate your patience and loyalty as a valued customer, and we hope that our progress in implementing the features quickly and improving our communication moving forward will be the best way that we can compensate our community.

2 Likes

Unbelievably my Harmony has now frozen up on this screen and no amount of soft resetting has corrected this situation. It’s as if the universe is either telling me to stop voicing my issues on the lack of audio feature or the Harmony itself became incensed at all of my complaining and literally bricked itself out of protest. I contacted tech support and they replied instructing me to wait 2-3 weeks until the battery drains and then try to update it again (I updated it to 1.8.1 as soon as that update was available to me). I assume if this process does not work then I would have to send it in and then wait some more. Mudita Patience would have been a more appropriate name for this particular device. Are there any other options to try to jump start this Harmony that doesn’t require such a long time? Now I have a Harmony 0.0 after wanting a feature that will probably come on the 2.0 for my purchased 1.0. There is sadly a lot of humor in this situation with the timing and everything.

Harmony Patience has a good ring to it…

2 Likes

Hi! I’m very sorry to hear that your Harmony froze.
The only alternative would be to send back your device so we can take a closer look at it. Please contact us again or reply to the last email from our Team. You will be asked to fill in the warranty form and we will provide you with a shipping label. I’m sure that we will resolve this quickly.

6 Likes