Missed Calls while being on call don't get recorded

I am someone who is a lot on phone calls and I noticed, that some phone calls get “lost” in the calling history.
When I’m on a Call with someone and another Person is calling me, I hear a very slight Beep, but I don’t get notified on the screen who is calling and I can’t take the call or decline it. It would be helpful if we could do this with future updates.

But if I don’t react and I miss the Call, it won’t appear in the Calling history wich is a real bummer for me. I need to call the People back but I don’t know who called me because it’s not shown on the Screen or recorded in the Calling history.

Anyone Else noticing the same behaviour on their pure?

1 Like

As a quick follow up, I also noticed that when I get a call (while being on a call) and I end the first call to be able to take the second call, it also disconnects the second call as well. So I have no possibility to get the second call, or be able to call back since there’s no log of it.

1 Like

@nanomaron
Let me see if I understand this correctly:
If you’re on the phone, speaking with someone & another call comes in, you have no possibility to switch over to the second call? Kinda like call waiting?

Exactly, also if I hang up the call it I am already on, the incoming call gets dropped as well.
And there will be no entry in the calling history.
If I continue with the call I am already on and the second caller stops calling, there will be no entry in the calling history as well.

I also noticed that sometimes the phone does a restart when 2 calls are coming in.

1 Like

@nanomaron Thanks for claryfying this. I have reached out to @Bartosz_sp2fet who, I’m sure will be able to help answer your question as to why this is happening. I don’t know if this is carrier-specifice or a bug, but I’m sure Bartosz will be able to get to the bottom of this. In the meantime, could you please send over the logs to Mudita via Mudita Center.

When I connect my Pure with my Mac I don’t get any Error Messages or logs that I could report. Is there a way to manually send logs?

1 Like

@nanomaron Make sure your Mudita Center is open & then go here:
Navigate to the Help Section

Then click on this icon:

Then you’ll just have to imput some info & the logs are already attached.

2 Likes

Thank you! I just sent the Logs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I noticed when I use the Carrier codes to enable and disable Call waiting (*43# and #43#), I get a Message on the phone that says “Call Waiting failed”. Maybe this might help this case.

2 Likes

Hi, Thank you so much for sending the logs. We will take a look at this, and will keep you updated over the email.

3 Likes

@nanomaron Thanks so much for posting this tip.

4 Likes

Is there any update with this issue? I have the same problem . If I am on a call and someone calls me and hang the current call I have no idea who was calling because it is not displayed in the Calls section

Have you managed to fix this?

1 Like

Hi,
We are still working on this issue. I hope that the fix will be released with one of the upcoming updates.

3 Likes

I also like to note that when you receive a call and you are on another line , the current phone call closes!

1 Like

@shak
Your ongoing call gets dropped completely if someone happens to call you while you’re already having a conversation with someone else? Am I understanding that correctly?

Yes that’s right. I hear a beep 2-3 times and if the other person doesn’t hang up the call gets dropped. Afterwards I have no idea to know who was calling

1 Like

same here … please do urgent update fix for this issue

2 Likes

@shak Thank you for the clarification. Our team is looking into this issue & getting a fix out as soon as possible.

Is there an update regarding this issue ? I can’t keep missing calls and don’t know which one has called me. Please give this bug priority as it makes the phone a pain to use . I lose important phone calls because of this issue

2 Likes