Missed Calls while being on call don't get recorded

@shak Let me verify this with the team. I remember we discussed this & it was one of the bugs they were aware of & working on.

1 Like

It’s been a while . Any update about this ? I would like to use my mudita if this bug is fixed

1 Like

@shak Thanks for your patience while I looked into this.

I found out for our team that, unfortunately, this bug has not been fixed. It turns out that call waiting is not supported on Mudita Pure. I’m gonna try to get more info for you if there are any work-around options planned.
Sorry for the inconvenience & the long wait.

Isn’t this a software issue ? I mean call waiting is certainly not related to hardware

2 Likes

@shak I looking for some more info on this topic. I’ll return with more information shortly.

@shak I got more info on this topic.
Basically, the issue is that different networks have different ways of treating what you would call “call-waiting” so it’s extremely time consuming to account for every scenario.
For example, my network provider, here in Poland, functions this way:
When I’m on a call & someone is trying to reach me- the call will not go through and the call I’m on will not be interrupted. So, basically, I’m carrying on a conversation not knowing someone is trying to reach me.

Once I’m finished with the call, the number which tried to reach me will not be in my missed calls. I will get a text message with the info that while I I was on the phone, number XXX tried to reach me X times- plus the date & time of contact will be listed.
Meanwhile, the person who tried to reach me will also get a text message that my line is free.
On the other hand- back in the US, there were no text messages. While I was on the phone, I got an in-call notification letting me know that someone was trying to reach me. I then got the option to switch to the new call.

The issue is much bigger than just the software in Mudita Pure. It also matters how each network provider treats calls that come in while the user is engaged in a phone conversation.