Introducing Mudita Bell & Mudita Harmony!

I’m really interested in this because I have given up on my cellphone being in the bedroom however my alternative alarm clock is so shrill and harsh that it may as well be a fire alarm. Do you ship to the Nederlands?

1 Like

@skilletsauce Thanks for reaching out. We do ship to NL :smiley: We ship all over the Europe & North America. You can preview all the sounds on the Mudita Bell on our website. Just go to the product page & scroll down to this section:

Alas I am undone by the interface within the checkout section of the site. In order to ship the the Nederlands I must select it first however when I go to billing address I still use my US credit cards and I cannot select the US for Country. This will clearly invalidate the transaction so I’m unsure how I should proceed. I do not use PayPal so this is not an option for me. Any help would be welcome.

André

1 Like

@skilletsauce You can use your US credit card, just put in your NL address in the all the address sections. The section titled “Billing” is only used to issue invoices for tax purposes, we don’t use it to verify where the card is billed to. I use my US credit card & put my Polish address in the section & everything works out.

1 Like

Two questions:

1. Is there a comparison chart that shows the differences between the two?
  2. Will the Bell have the option to play all 10 available sounds in random order, instead of just choosing one?
2 Likes

@marc67 Hi. Welcome to the Forum!
Thanks for reaching out. We currently don’t have a comparison chart, but that’s a really neat idea. I will talk to my team to put something together.
As for your question about random order sounds- Unfortunately I don’t think that’s something that can be programed. The Mudita Bell is pretty analog. However, I will verify this. Maybe there is an “Easter egg” setting that allows this :smiley:

An Alarm Clock is not something, where I want to have to think about battery life all the time. Can I leave the thing just plugged in or will that degrade the battery life too much?

2 Likes

I’m not sure how this alarm clock works, but it might be possible to just remove the battery and plug in the cable.

2 Likes

Theoretically yes, but it looks like the clocks are glued and not screwed. And I wouldn’t wanna damage the product that way.

1 Like

@spongothedongo & @john_dumpling I will ask the product lead @aleksandra to see what would be the best step here. However, I think plugging it in shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

@spongothedongo & @john_dumpling
I’ve got an answer for you guys regarding the Harmony or Bell batteries.
Short answer: Keeping the device plugged in does not cause battery degradation.
Here’s a more detailed explanation: After connecting to external power supply the device is switched to powering off the outlet and the boost mode in the alarm clocks is turned off ( they do not use the battery).
Hopefully this helps.

4 Likes

Is there an ETA for the Harmony?

1 Like

@marc67 We plan on shipping them out next month. We already have the first batch in the office & we are testing it. I got mine last week & I’ve been using it. for almost a week.

2 Likes

Ah nice. Looking forward to it.

Can I volunteer on testing all (future) products; I always have excellent ideas … :wink:

1 Like

@marc67 We are always looking for feedback on our products :slight_smile:

It looks great! Do you have any videos prepared for the various functions? I am looking forward to receiving my Harmony :grin:

Hi again :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you know if the background sounds can run for an entire sleep cycle? I enjoy healing frequency sounds to play throughout my sleep cycle and I now use an old ipod/bluetooth speaker combo set up for this task. Also whilst sleeping is there any back light provided by the screen? If so can this be turned off completely?

1 Like

@urszula is this still true for Mudita Harmony? “I tested the Mudita Bell this summer & although it was nice, I like the fact that Mudita Harmony has the temp reading & you can use Mudita Center to upload all kinds of audio content, even audiobooks or podcasts.” I don’t see temp feature in product detail nor product image and no information about playing audiobooks/podcasts.

1 Like

@lamma Thanks for your question. We are actually ironing things out with the Mudita Harmony temperature scale. When we were testing it, it wasn’t as accurate and we expected it to be. That’s why we took it off, for now, because we want to make sure it works properly before we market it again.
When it comes to audiobooks/podcast- the information is clearly posted on the Mudita Harmony product page. You will have the ability to upload your own audio content:

1 Like

I would like to order Harmony but there is no Poland in countries to select…

1 Like