Introducing Mudita Bell & Mudita Harmony!

Also, how long does the battery charge last and is there a warning light or something to indicate low battery?

3 Likes

^ @urszula: I saw the same problem a few seconds ago. There is no free shipping with that Bell&Harmony code.

2 Likes

I was hoping I could set an alarm for weekdays and and a different one for the weekends. Would be great if that can be added with a future software update to the Harmony.

3 Likes

So it’s a better deal to opt out of the “discount code” and get free shipping because I see that someone bought one of each and they are refunding his shipping fee!

2 Likes

@Joyce & @kirkmahoneyphd I’m reaching out to our eCommerce team to see what the options are at the moment. I think the system is set up to use one promo code at a time.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered the Mudita Harmony. It seems to be “dream comes true” product. Open-source alarm clock with e-ink. I only hope that this will really come in February. I was disappointed with some other open-source products before. Thanks & looking forward to get the clock soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m delaying my order because I need to test my girlfriend’s Mudita Pure and see if it could replace my Nokia. If yes, I’ll order both Mudita Pure and Harmony. :slight_smile:

PS: I suggest a coupon code for those who order both products in the future. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been lurking and scoping this project and I’m a fan to be honest. I’d like to go the same route as several users, combining the Harmony and Pure, however I do like that if I order a brand, I’d love to have their products match. I do understand the aesthetic to the OG Mudita white template, but I am partial to the black Pure you offer, but currently no such option exists for the Harmony. Perhaps that option could be available in the near future for a double preorder? :wink:

3 Likes

@rflbrrnv I think this is a nice idea. Currently, we don’t have plans to introduce a black Mudita Harmony, but who knows, things may change in the future. I’m wondering how many people would like a BLACK, Mudita Harmony?

1 Like

A black Mudita Harmony would be too gloomy for me. I like the one that I ordered, as I find its color cheerful!

4 Likes

Is there a way to have a very low backlight throughout the night on the Harmony?
Can we “tinker” with the OS?

3 Likes

I agree. I like all kinds of gadgets in black color, but for some reason, I do not see Mudita Bell/Harmony in another color.

2 Likes

Thank you for this question @sundog!

1. You can change the frontlight intensity in the settings of Mudita Harmony.
  2. The first level of intensity will be very-very subtle - I don’t think you will want to go below it as we want to keep it super minimal (or even - the lowest technically possible).
  3. Since both Mudita Pure and Harmony run open source MuditaOS - you can modify anything you want!

Cheers!

2 Likes

We explored this idea - for Mudita Pure it made sense, but for Mudita Bell/Harmony it looked strange so we decided to keep only one color :slight_smile:

Cheers!

4 Likes

Thank you Lukasz,
To be clear, I’m talking about the light running continuously, not just when a button is pressed…

1 Like

These look really nice.

1 Like

Here’s a little sneak peek :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it possible to change the sound of the bedtime reminder? As I find mechanical music box -like sounds unpleasant.

1 Like

@john_dumpling Yes :smiley: Here’s some inside information…I named all the sounds in the device :smiley:

3 Likes

I am also partial to analog watchfaces, so I’ll be trying both.

1 Like