Introducing Mudita Bell & Mudita Harmony!

As some of you know, we’ve been developing a minimalist alarm clock for some time now because we truly believe getting a good night’s sleep is essential to our health and overall well-being.

However, our top priority for the last two years has been to deliver Mudita Pure. Finally, after countless successfully resolved challenges, we’re almost at the finish line & we are actually beginning the final NPI today.

Since we have reached this important milestone, we would like to introduce you to Mudita Bell & Mudita Harmony. Our minimalist alarm clocks are now available for pre-order in our store.

Mudita Bell: https://mudita.com/store/mudita-bell-minimalist-alarm-clock/

Mudita Harmony: https://mudita.com/store/mudita-harmony-your-healthy-bedtime-habits/

Our goal is to always develop products which bring balance and tranquility into people’s lives, therefore for those of you who are not familiar with our alarm clocks, we would like to share our design and development story with you.
Let us know which one is your favorite.
Who is team Mudita Bell?
Who is jumping on the Mudita Harmony team?

8 Likes

That’s a good question: Which one is my favorite?

It will be the “hard” discussion today at home before making the pre-order, although I’m biased with the “harmony,” and you know why. :smiley:

A quick question: Has the Harmony backlight in case I need to check the hours during the night?

4 Likes

@urszula Do they both only have a single alarm? Or can you set multiple alarms? Thanks.

6 Likes

@roberto I’m team HARMONY as well! It does have a very subtle backlight, similar to Mudita Pure. It’s also an E Ink display :smiley:
I tested the Mudita Bell this summer & although it was nice, I like the fact that Mudita Harmony has the temp reading & you can use Mudita Center to upload all kinds of audio content, even audiobooks or podcasts.

5 Likes

I love the added functionality on the Harmony (such as being able to check the temperature at a glance and set a quick nap alarm), but I am also partial to analog clocks (i.e., the Bell), so it’s a tough choice either way!!

3 Likes

I‘m not sure, yet. Does the Mudita Bell make noises (humming, ticking)? I am very sensitive to noise. Therefore I used to buy sweep clockworks (TFA) in the past.

4 Likes

@roberto Here’s a little preview

6 Likes

I ordered the Mudita Harmony for its many features. The Mudita Bell was not distinct enough from my battery-powered, analog Braun alarm clock, which has a second hand – a nice feature. Once the Harmony arrives, I’ll move the Braun to my home office.

3 Likes

@urszula:

1. Can the Mudita Harmony display ambient temperature in Fahrenheit, which is more precise than Celsius/Centigrade?
  2. How will Mudita Harmony users know that Mudita is not spying on how they use their Harmony clocks whenever users update their clocks with new software?
3 Likes

I think I can answer those questions:

1. Looks like you will be able to switch between °C/°F, can’t confirm that though, this is the only image I found on Mudita website:
  2. There will be no wireless connection, and the OS will be fully open-source, as stated on the Mudita website:

Software updates thanks to Open-Source MuditaOS
Mudita Harmony shares the Mudita Pure’s operating system - MuditaOS, meaning that we’ll be releasing software updates to add improvements and functions based on the feedback we will collect.

And you never have to update your alarm clock, when you don’t want to :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll order it soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve ordered mine yesterday and am pretty excited :partying_face:

4 Likes

Tried to buy one of each (one as a gift) but only 1 code can be applied. Don’t want to buy another tee shirt to get free shipping.

3 Likes

@Joyce thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will notify our eCommerce team & see how this can be fixed.

2 Likes

@jcxm360 Are you referring to alarm sounds? Or different alarms for different day? If it’s the latter, the Mudita Harmony has the option of setting a DAILY routine alarm, which will go off every day. However, if you need to set a different alarm for one day, you can disable the routine alarm & set a one-time alarm for that particular day. Your routine alarm will return the next day. Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

@wkwi there is virtually no sound. The Mudita Bell was specifically designed not to have any ticking sounds. For me, it’s completely silent. You can hear the mechanism working when you place the phone directly to your ear. I don’t hear anything when the clock is on my nightstand.

4 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd, I think @john_dumpling answered everything correctly. In terms of privacy & security, Mudita Harmony runs on the Mudita OS. We designed it specifically with privacy & security in mind. It does not have any wifi connections & the only way to connect & update the device, is through Mudita Center- the same desktop app we use for Mudita Pure. Hopefully this helps.

3 Likes

Hi guys! For all of you who want to buy BOTH alarm clocks & get the discount on BOTH, here’s a coupon code JUST FOR YOU!
Bell&Harmony
It’s valid today until 7pm WARSAW time (10:00 PST & 19:00 CET)

4 Likes

These are really nice alarm clocks. What a amazing idea! Got to order one soon.

1 Like

The code works but it invalidates the free shipping. Can we get both the code and free shipping for 2 items?

3 Likes