I have been watching the videos included with the latest Mudita Pure phone development updates and noticed there are plentiful white to black to white background flashes in what appears to be e-ink screen refreshes.
I never owned an e-ink display before and I am left with a number of questions:
- Are these flashes as noticeable in real life as in the videos?
- Is it true that only the home screen of the black version phone is inverted and that all other screen pages will have a white background?
- Would a black background screen page flash to white or remain black during these e-ink screen refreshes?
- Can these flashes be avoided by any means?
- What about epileptic patients; Will it be safe for them to use such a flashing screen as flashes may trigger a seizure?