Electromagnetic Details?

Look at the “recommended reading” section at the bottom of the article. I have read the book, and it is HEAVILY referenced.

1 Like

thanks for taking the readings. would you be willing to go to a remote place, and try to find a quieter RF EMF environment, and take RF readings of the Mudita phone with all antennas on? then with just the cellular antenna on (bluteooth off), and then with antennas off? then cellular on and making a phone call? etc. We would love to see your readings! I don’t want to buy a mudita phone until I see readings like this from someone.

2 Likes

Finding a quieter RF EMF place in my city will be hard, but I know of some parks that are somewhat “quieter” in that respect. I do not yet have the Mudita Pure, and, frankly, I am not in a hurry to receive mine until Mudita addresses many of the reported problems. Once I get it, I’ll see what I can do to get those readings for you, @Felicia_Hobert!

2 Likes

Here’s another reason that I’m glad that I got a Stolp: I now use my Stolp at night to hold my car key-fob, so that thieves cannot do what this article describes to steal my car!

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd What a GENIUS idea. Thanks for sharing. I would have never thought of that, but it does make perfect sense.

I have a canopy (readings are very close to 0 inside the canopy when completely shut) and a safe and sound II meter (as well as a Trifield). As soon as I get mine I will take a video. I may buy a stolp too - what a great idea!

2 Likes

@mrm I don’t know if it was on this forum, but someone mentioned putting their electronic car keys & garage door openers in a STOLP to prevent scammers from making duplicates. The STOLP has many, many uses :smiley:

1 Like

That was yours truly. Simply scroll up the page a bit.
:blush:

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Of course it was :smiley: How could I forget- I must have had a “blonde moment” LOL
PS: I do this now because you mentioned it- thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

FYI, the “EMF Guy,” Nick Pineault, in a recent podcast (#62, if I recall correctly) said he should be getting a Mudita phone soon and I am sure he will do measurements with his RF meters and report them in a future podcast.

3 Likes

@cander Thanks for letting us know. Do you happen to have a link to his podcasts?

The podcast link is this: Smarter Tech Podcast - The EMF Guy

1 Like

Recently I learned that the podcast in question is supposed to go up in October 2022, FYI.

2 Likes

Thank you, very much appreciate it. If you come across, would you please let us know?

1 Like

Just curious if you were able to measure Mudita’s uw/m2?

1 Like

@mv123 I think @Jose_Briones did it & compared it with a Light Phone. He made a post about it.

2 Likes

I had to cancel my order after realizing that I needed MMS support.

1 Like

Oh wow. and Mudita does not offer MMS, text messaging support? No text messages?

1 Like

Thank you, I will look. Would you please suggest (I think, I may have asked in the past, what is the SAR rating and does your phone work on AT&T or only T-Mobile in the USA? Does it support text messages (MMS) ?

1 Like

It supports 1-1 text messaging SMS. But it does not support pictures of any kind or group text messages.

3 Likes