I’m interested in this phone primarily to limit my exposure to electromagnetic fields while not being totally disconnected from the world. A focus on low SAR is a huge step in the right direction, but I’d like some further details if they are available. For example:
- Do you have an antenna radiation diagram? (i.e. does it aim away from the head?)
- When I’m not using the phone, how often (and for how long) does the phone check in with the tower/network? Are these settings user-adjustable?
- When I miss a call, does the phone itself record the voicemail (so that I can listen offline)?
- Do you have any comparative measurements you can share? Example, how much RF energy is measured 1m away compared to an iPhone?
- Can I fully disable bluetooth?