Electromagnetic Details?

I’m interested in this phone primarily to limit my exposure to electromagnetic fields while not being totally disconnected from the world. A focus on low SAR is a huge step in the right direction, but I’d like some further details if they are available. For example:

• Do you have an antenna radiation diagram? (i.e. does it aim away from the head?)
  • When I’m not using the phone, how often (and for how long) does the phone check in with the tower/network? Are these settings user-adjustable?
  • When I miss a call, does the phone itself record the voicemail (so that I can listen offline)?
  • Do you have any comparative measurements you can share? Example, how much RF energy is measured 1m away compared to an iPhone?
  • Can I fully disable bluetooth?
5 Likes

Me too! This is my primary focus too. And the plug-in internet thing.
Great questions! Following :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pxt Thank you for reaching out. Below you will find the answers to your questions:

• antenna radiation diagram- I’ve reached out to my team about this- waiting to hear back.

• If you just want to be connected to a network at set intervals, that’s totally possible. There is a “connection frequency” setting in the phone, which enables you to set how often you would like your phone to connect to the network. There is even an option for NEVER :slight_smile:

• Since phone calls & voice mails are handled by your network provider, Mudita does not store any voice mails. In order to retrieve your voice mails, you will need to connect to your network provider.

• If you’re interested to find out home the SAR value of Mudita Pure compares to, let’s say, an iPhone, or any other phone model, we provide a handy SAR checker. This way you can see how a conventional smartphone (or even a feature phone) stacks up when compared to Mudita Pure: https://mudita.com/community/sar-checker/

Hopefully, I have answered all your questions. If you need any clarification, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread.

1 Like