Unorthodox use cases of Mudita's products

Hi there, Community :male_detective: I’m curious – do any of you use Mudita’s products in a way that’s useful&helpful to you but wasn’t necessarily envisioned in the product?
I was inspired by @justyna_latoszek 's story about using Harmony’s Relaxation mode as a work timer – in a Pomodoro-ish way.
It’d be so cool to hear about your unorthodox ideas!

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd When I watched this news segment on CBS News last night about thieves hacking into car key fobs & car keys, and car computers in order to steal cars, I immediately remembered your post and how you used your STOLP: Electromagnetic Details? - #44 by kirkmahoneyphd

Basically, car thieves are utilizing sophisticated equipment to steal signals from key fobs inside houses. This method is known as a “relay attack.”
STOLP is designed to shield its contents from external electromagnetic fields. When a key fob is placed inside a Faraday cage, like STOLP, the electromagnetic signals that thieves try to amplify and relay to steal cars cannot reach the key, thus preventing this type of theft.

I can file @kirkmahoneyphd 's use an an unorthodox use of Mudita products.

3 Likes

@urszula – Thank you for the reminder about what I posted. My STOLP has been sitting in my living room, waiting for guests who are willing to put their cellphones within it, to no avail. So, I am moving my STOLP to where I put my car-key fob, to remind me to put the fob inside it every night. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Hey there, Community! :male_detective: We’re all ears and super curious – have any of you discovered creative ways to use Mudita’s products that weren’t originally intended? Share your unique and unorthodox ideas, just like @justyna_latoszek’s clever use of Harmony’s Relaxation mode for work timing. We’d love to hear your innovative twists!

2 Likes

I’ve been using the alarm timer on my Pure to keep me mindful of how long I’m on the internet… So I don’t get sucked into internet land!

3 Likes

@galtions kudos to you. It’s seriously easy to get sucked in & end up doomscrolling. Setting boundaries is key.

1 Like