Adding New Sounds to Mudita Harmony 2

Hello,

I have seen a mix of statements on if you can add new sounds to the Harmony 2 or not. Can new sounds be added? If so, how do you add them and what file type does the OS need?

Also, I have only seen online statements that you can add sounds for the relaxation function. Can you also add sounds for the principle alarm function?

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

@trv Hi! Welcome to the Mudita Forum.
To answer your question- Yes, you can upload custom audio to BOTH Mudita Harmony & Harmony 2- you’ll need the Mudita Center application to do this.
First- you need to make sure your device has the latest software update. Custom audio upload is available from OS version 2.0.0 and up.
Here is the link to the instructions:
https://support.mudita.com/en/support/solutions/articles/77000550923-how-to-upload-new-relaxation-sounds-to-the-harmony-or-harmony-2-

Let us know how it went. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out.

1 Like

Are there any updates planned that will allow custom sounds to be added to the alarm or meditation functions as well, or will they only be playable in the relaxation function for the foreseeable future?

2 Likes

@mlinekkatie welcome <3

A moment ago, I discussed this topic with our teams and received information that this matter is being seriously considered (custom alarm sounds) :slight_smile: There is a significant chance that such functionality will be introduced, but I don’t have the details yet. By the way - a big thanks for your involvement! Hugs form Warsaw :slight_smile:

2 Likes