With new technology, come new opportunities to profit from user data

8 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd One of my friends sent me this. It made me giggle :smiley:

6 Likes

Read more here.

7 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd That’s exactly why I won’t use this service. It’s just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo made to look & sound like something reasonable.
Pretty soon, people will be sharing made up information on social media because, “chatGPT said it was true.”

7 Likes
8 Likes

Have any of you seen the following video?

The guy who made this video is putting forward the case that Windows 11 may have become spyware itself. He does a comparison between Windows 11 and Windows XP.

8 Likes

The door is open.

8 Likes

@roberto & @kirkmahoneyphd I found this article quite amusing:

8 Likes

Since a significant number of humans became slaves to technology (technology was supposed to serve us, not the other way around), and some new features are being introduced at a rate that does not allow most of us to reflect on them, I will not be surprised if AI and robots soon have total control of our actions in the technology field.

8 Likes
7 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd It’s just getting more & more bizarre with every story. Friends send me screen shots of how hypocritical & one-sided the AI algorithm can be.
There was an instance where someone asked ChatGPT to make a joke about a woman, only to get a response that it’s not allowed to make jokes about any specific members of society. The next prompt asked ChatGPT to make a joke about MEN, and what do you know…

6 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd & @roberto This is bananas :banana: :banana: :banana:

7 Likes

I have this sinking feeling that this will get out of control in a very short period of time. And the moment when it does, it will be too late. Technology has taken over our lives so much & we’re letting it control even more

7 Likes

@ltdan Here’s another article which predicts that Super-Inteligent AI will be impossible to control.

7 Likes
7 Likes

I know it’s Babylon Bee, but I wish it were true. LOL

6 Likes

Well, if someone integrate a really clever virus with AI driven adaptation capabilities I wonder if we would be able to stop it before it makes a huge mess of things.

7 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Babylon Bee is always on point :slight_smile: with their social commentary. Check out their YouTube videos.

7 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes