Why don't we have more real reviews yet?

I asked for a refund a few weeks ago for those reasons. I’m with a nokia 2720 flip. Not the perfect thing, but i can sync my calendar (caldav) and listen to some music. I desabled geolocalisation everywhere i could, uninstalled everything i could. I’m not using cellular data most of the time. And that’s fine with me. Mudita pure is a very good idea, but I moved on.

5 Likes

Do like me.
Buy another dumb phone and down the line check back in when real reviews come in.
At this point it seems like it could be months before people get their phones.

2 Likes

Thanks @Sam_Guzman I’m doing the best I can. We are a bit short-staffed at the moment, but @Bartosz_sp2fet has been quite active, answering the more techy questions & responding to reviews .

3 Likes

If there’s any technical question - feel free to ask. If I won’t know something I’ll dig deep enough to bring the most current information :slight_smile:
But please notice that responding on the forum is my “side job” - I’m mostly focused on the development, thus the response time may vary.

3 Likes

This is a good idea. I plan on writing a review- I just got the phone recently. I haven’t been very active on this forum for a few months. But I agree with you about having a separate post with just links to reviews. I had to search through over 160 posts to find 3 links. I’m tired

3 Likes

@Jose_Briones Thanks for breaking it down so simply. You hit the nail on the head. More units are coming this week, so we should see more reviews- we replaced the ones which needed replacing & now we are shipping additional devices @joel, did you request a replacement unit. It would be great to hear if you got it & if anything has changed.
Also- as I mentioned in an earlier thread- we are having issues with our carrier. They are not as fast as we would like them to be. If you’re experiencing an issue- Let us know. I think next week should be a big week for reviews.

4 Likes

Any new reviews from latest batch?

3 Likes

@andrzej We are waiting for reviews as well. Two community members @lessismore & @alayah also mentioned that they will be posting reviews.

2 Likes

I am also curious when @lessismore and @alayah placed their orders. Did they even receive phones?
And may I ask how many phones you planning to send this week? Is production speeding up?

4 Likes

I ordered my phone on September 1, 2020.

As soon as I have the phone and time, I will write a review.

3 Likes

Hi guys, we sent out some more units today. Also, when I posted the update to Kickstarter & Indiegogo, I included a small paragraph in there asking the Backers who have received their phone to join us here on the forum & share their feedback. Hopefully some of them will take me up on the offer. We should have more reviews soon.

3 Likes

@andrzej I am from KS in early 2020- I wanna say January, but maybe Feb. Basically right before the whole world shut down. I am just getting used to the phone. I will post something constructive when I have some more time.

3 Likes

@urszula
I ordered mine in October 2019 and haven’t received any shipping notifications yet.
I thought you where shipping in chronological backer order ? Why would people that ordered in 2020 get theirs before orders from 2019 ?

3 Likes

What colour did you order?

1 Like

They started making one color variant a lot later after the production of the first color variant started.

1 Like

wow. looks like you are doing a great job under difficult circumstances. I hope you guys manage to pull this off. sending love and courage.

3 Likes

@rumpole We just started manufacturing the pebble grey phones approx. 2 wks ago & a first batch went out last week. I think you should get yours soon.

@tobyc Thanks for the kind words & encouragement. The last three months were pretty challenging. With the Omicron wave sweeping across Europe & so many people out of work we’ve been really pushing hard to get this done. You know, manufacturing is not something that you can do working from home, so when someone on the assembly line tested positive, everything had to stop & everyone had to get tested & immediate contacts had to isolate. So many days would go by where we had half the workforce that we needed. We are now just coming out of this & we’re getting back on track.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m sorry to say thtat here. How can I delete this account ? All my orders have been refunded correctly. I don’t believe in this project anymore. I wish everybody good luck.

Philippe

All the best for you too. If you read this my post, I believe it could make you have one more insight about what makes an independent person believe on Mudita’s project.

1 Like