Who doesn't love an extra discount :)

Some of you have been asking about an additional pre-order discount since the PURE is still in pre-production. Well, we have come up with a way to give you an EXTRA discount just for sharing your thoughts with us!
Our product order page already features a 10% discount if you pre-order PURE. However, you can get an EXTRA 5% discount if you complete the attached survey.

5 Likes

@urszula, thank you!
I just completed the survey and got my 5%-discount code, but I already ordered the Mudita Pure with the initial, wonderful 10% discount. And, I ordered it with the Mudita Pause to take advantage (Thank you!) of the free shipping on 2+ items. Given that I already received the Pause deck, is there any way to qualify for the extra 5% off the Pure and still get the free shipping on the Pure?

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd I think you might have to contact our customer support about this. Iā€™m not sure how they are handling orders that have already been placed.

3 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd If you contact our customer service, you can get an extra 5% on future products.

3 Likes