Will the pre-order discounts be reinstated now that the release is delayed?

It’s my understanding that the previous discount tiers worked in a way where the closer that release got, the less the discount for pre-ordering would be.

But now that the Pure was delayed another six months or so, will it go back up to a 20% discount for pre-order now?

5 Likes

@textbook_quest Good question :slight_smile: Let me ask.

2 Likes

@textbook_quest GREAT news…we will be sharing a discount plan next week. I don’t know how much yet, so stay tuned :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @urszula , are there any advances on this. I came to pre-order here today and cannot wait. The videos look incredible and I think the idea is wonderful too. However, I am also a student and so every little helps!
Good luck with the continuing development.

4 Likes

@rhysjones Thank you for choosing Mudita! We’re going to announce the pre-order discount this week. I’m not exactly sure when, but I’ll check with my team & I will let you know. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello,

Is there some news there ? Thank you.

3 Likes

I saw that there was a 10% discount now. Is that the final pre-order discount?

3 Likes

@anon51628811 I will verify with my marketing team if they finalized the discount plan & let you know.

3 Likes

Thank you, waiting on this urgently as well!

4 Likes

I just posted information about the extra discount! Who doesn't love an extra discount :)

6 Likes

Amazing, thank you for this!

3 Likes