Where can I find the versions release notes?

Hi there !
I have received my Mudita Pure few weeks ago, but it took time for me to be able to put aside my old Fairphone 2 (especially the Signal app was needed for my work at that time).

Now I’m in, and while updating the device to Mudita OS 1.2.1 , I wondered, where can I find the list of changes, bug fixes, and other new functionalities for all version ?

I’m loking for this kind of nice page I have with Fairphone :

Many thanks,

3 Likes

Great idea!
It is high time to do that. I’ve spoken today with the team, and within a few weeks, it will appear on the support subpage (and later on, as we do the proper design we will include it on the product page).

4 Likes

Some of the changes are mentioned on our GitHub page:

We’ll try to have more updated changelog in the changelog file in the repository too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got fedex notification that my phone has shipped. Does it come with instructions on how to do updates? Is it just plugging into my laptop and connecting to mudita? I am not computer savvy.

1 Like

@Joyce How exciting! Your Mudita Pure is on it’s way.
To update Mudita Pure, you will need to download Mudita Center- That’s the desktop app that works with BOTH Mudita Pure & Mudita Harmony. It’s super easy to do.
Here’s a video about Mudita Center:

Once you plug in your phone, you will get a message whether or not your Mudita Pure has the most current operating system.
You will see a screen like this when you open Mudita Center:

Then, when you plug in your Pure- the screen will look like this:

Please notice, the section under MuditaOs states: MuditaOS 1.2.1, with a message “You’re up to date.”
You can click “Check for updates” however, when a new release becomes available, this section will inform you “New update available”
Then you just leave your phone plugged in, download the update & you’ll be all set. It’s super simple.

1 Like