Welcome to the Mudita Forum!

Welcome to the community @piotrek71 !!
We’re glad you’re here

6 Likes

Hello everyone. I ran across Mudita a few months ago and wish I knew about this product sooner. I am trying to go onto a dumphone and this appears to be the only true choice. I love the modem and how there is no GPS linked to the phone. I was unable to find a phone that separated the modem from the GPS, besides 3g which I miss the classic blackberry models. I back up the pinephone and libtem 5 but they do not meet my security needs due to the issue with the GPS linked with the modem. I’m hopeful now after the whole pandemic how many people have realized just how much data they freely giveaway to our governments and how location data can be used against them. The only thing that I would truly like to see with this phone is a hardware switch that actually turns off the internet connection similar to the pinephone and librem 5. I think if that feature is implemented in the future you would have a lot more privacy focused backers. I still think you do now with the design. I’m looking for a phone that just operates as a minimal phone. I back this company and cannot wait to see your company grow, prosper and add to the phone minimalist/privacy communities!

9 Likes

@theauditor Welcome! We’re glad you’re here!

4 Likes

Thank you for very interesting product range for every day life - the clock, the watch and now phone look like very interesting trio and gradual improvement of concepts, ideas and practical solutions.
I came to mudita while looking for feature phone (dumb phone) evolution and current models. I have tried Nokia 800 Tough but KaiOS just isnt like old Nokia S style simple and responsive OS, even with smartphone like features. Also had previous experience of 2 years with Yota Phone 2, where I found e-ink screen very convenient and good. Its nice Kickstarter made initial success and I hope you can expand, develop and improve your products and grow from niche market to almost every home.

7 Likes

@RasVoja Welcome to Mudita!

6 Likes

Hello everyone!
Just got mine yesterday. It exceeded most of my expectations. The dial-based UI is pretty ingenious and super easy to use. Snooze duration is configurable (a pleasant surprise). I mainly got this for the E-ink screen, and it certainly delivered. It is visible from all angles during the day, yet produces no annoying light at night.

7 Likes

I was unable to figure out the battery life, so I am unsure how frequently it needs to be recharged.

6 Likes

@evag Welcome to the Mudita Forum. Mudita Harmony has an option to show the battery level on the screen so that you know exactly when you need to charge it.

7 Likes

Hello everybody

2 Likes

Hi @giloka :slight_smile: Happy to have you with us.
What brings you to Mudita Forum? :tada:

2 Likes