Welcome to the Mudita Forum!

This is a community of people who care about a healthier and more conscious use of technology.

Digital distractions, privacy violations, mobile radiation, the overstimulation of a constant online presence and how it influences our relationships - we’re defining the ways we can build a balance between our online and offline life, to feel that we are the ones in charge.

Share your thoughts, experiences or get inspired by the articles we publish on our blog and join the discussion.

33 Likes

Thank you for this forum. I am looking forward to contributing.

14 Likes

Thanks! Looks good so far!

12 Likes

Hej! I’m new. I like the phone from the ad I saw on Facebook.

13 Likes

Hi @34johanssonkatia, we’re so glad you found our forum and that you like the phone. We will be sending out a newsletter update very soon with more details about what we’ve been up to if you’re interested!

9 Likes

Hi there, happy that you opened up this forum - would be happy to contribute with my “5 cents” :wink: I am in touch with Kasia already and looking forward to get your phone real!!!

11 Likes

Hi @martin!
Sorry for the belated welcome! It’s fantastic that you’re happy to contribute.
We’re so pleased to have you here and hope you’re having a great week!

8 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey @boguslaw! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi! I’m new. I like the phone from the ad I saw on Facebook. £0 when can l get one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The phone is designed and manufactured responsibly in the EU, it won’t be £0. Our Kickstarter campaign starts on the 24th of September, which is when the phones will be available for pre-order. They will be shipped in 2020.

8 Likes

Hi! Thanks for making this fantastic phone! I’m really big on the keyboard. As a walking writer, I am used to writing while promenading (sort of like Nabokov). But there’s no such thing allowing me to write without eyes on the screen. This keyboard makes it possible for me. Thanks again!

5 Likes

Hi @brucesavage,
Thank you so much for such a positive message!
Have a wonderful week!

5 Likes

This looks great! So excited to have joined.

5 Likes

Hi @Sheli_Kuperman
Thank you so much for joining us ! If you will have any questions or would like to share anything with the community, please feel free to do so.
Have a wonderful day!

7 Likes

Hi there!
Brand new here, and a soon-to-be pre-orderer of the Mudita Pure.
Stoked to cut the cord :grin:

5 Likes

Hey Eric,
Welcome! Great to meet you!

5 Likes

Thank you very much @anon32618512 Happy to be here!

5 Likes

Thank you Mudita!

5 Likes

I’m a little tired of this “big brother” smartphone world in which we live in. I’m glad I discovered Mudita Pure and also to see that an European company is emerging with such initiative.

7 Likes