We just released a NEW Mudita Harmony Update 1.8.1

Today, we’re excited to announce the release of a brand-new software update for the Mudita Harmony alarm clock, version 1.8.1 This update includes some power management improvements, as well as some additional improvements. These updates will ensure your device runs smoothly and efficiently. If you’re a Mudita Harmony user, we highly recommend that you update your device to enjoy a better Mudita Harmony experience. a

The instructions on how to update your Mudita Harmony can be found here:

4 Likes

Wednesday afternoon, I updated with a full charge.

Now I’m at 85%, which means the Harmony is using twice as much battery as it did before (5% daily).

2 Likes

I Updated and then charged to 100% I am now down to 95%. A notable improvement for my harmony.

3 Likes

When did you charge it? Can you please inform the daily difference between before and now? Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I charged it Wednesday after Updating at around 16:00 (GMT + 1).
Before Update the battery drain was about 7-9% per day and now it’s down to around 2% per day.

4 Likes

@roberto Thanks for the feedback. That’s sounds unusual. The goal of this update was to improve power management.

2 Likes

I charged until 100% two hours ago. I’m with 95% now.

2 Likes

I wish the Harmony got more Relaxation sounds without Water. I think 7 out of the 12 tunes have some sort of water in it. More tunes with “earthly” sounds or “atmospheric” sounds would be nice (like 2 or 4 tunes).

2 Likes

@roberto Yeah, that’s definitely unusual. Let me ask my team about this & get back to you.

1 Like

Just for reference, my harmony is now down to 83%. I did not charge it since last Wednesday.

2 Likes

@denis_b Thanks for this. Your experience is more along the lines of normal.
I just checked mine & I am at 75% & the last time I charged was exactly 7 days ago. FULL disclosure: I did plug it in 6 days ago to update the software, but that was for a couple of minutes.

2 Likes

@roberto Can you send your logs to Mudita from your Harmony via Mudita Center?

1 Like

I just did it. Thank you, @urszula. After three days, I have 75%.

1 Like

Just a quick update. After charging from 5% to 100% and a soft reset, everything seemed to return to normal. The last charge was Monday. I have 82% now. I only use one (or two) daily alarm(s) and the bedtime remember.

1 Like

@roberto Thanks for the feedback. Just FYI, there’s gonna be another small Harmony update shortly & then we plan on releasing the 2.0 which is the one where you can upload the audio.

3 Likes

Allow me to add that I received a quick answer from support after I sent the logs. Therefore, I recommend everyone send the logs. They are really checking the logs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@roberto Thank for this insight. Our team at the support department is AWESOME (yes! in all capital letters) They really go above & beyond!
Kudos to @Grzegorz_Szmidt & the gang who make the custotomer service magic happen.

4 Likes

I agree with this. Having the same, good experience with Mudita Support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Stop sending this kudos to them! Don’t want to spoil @maciej_snieg, @Grzegorz_Szmidt, and Robert! Joking :slight_smile: I hope you are reading this Guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are always happy to help! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes