I hope we can all agree the Pure has two core communication functionalities its designed for:
- Phone calls
- SMS Messages
My Pure’s ability to receive SMS’s has degraded to the point that its basically useless. Actually its worse than useless because it only receives SMS’s intermittently. I took my SIM card out of my Pure earlier and put it in my old android phone and instantly received 17 (SEVENTEEN) SMS messages that the Pure did not receive. 10 were from my wife, and several other really important message that really needed to be responded to. I’m lucky i haven’t lost my job from not responding to critical matters in a timely fashion.
This inconsistent behaviours of SMS handling on the Pure constitutes a significant fault. @Mudita, What is the time frame for getting these issues resolved ? This is a completely faulty product in its current state. I don’t even understand how it gained approval in some countries given the amount of bugs and problems the device has.
- I’ve tried turning the phone off and back on multiple times
- I’ve tried taking out the battery and putting it back in.
- I’ve tried deleting the message threads of people that i know i can’t / don’t reliably get SMS’s from.
- I’ve tried using Mudita Centre to display the messages (it doesn’t).
- I’ve tried toggling to “offline/Connected” modes multiple times.
- I’ve tried removing the SIM and reinserting it.
I’ve just lodged a support ticket via Mudita Centre but i’m not holding my breath. I’ve logged 5 tickets as you can see in the screenshot below but they all simply state “Being Processed”.