The new eCommerce platform is up

As you guys know, we ran into some issues upgrading to a new eCommerce platform & there was a delay merging all the orders. However, I’ve been informed that everything is completed & should be working OK.
Customers who already had accounts set up on the original platform should now be able to see their order history when they log in.
If something is not working properly, please let us know & we’ll get on it right away.

1 Like

Thanks, @urszula, for escalating my issue to the developers, as I am still getting this error message today:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1090553

Varnish cache server

2 Likes

Hi Urszula,

I can now see my order, thanks.
In regards to the tracking number starting 142 - is this for internal use? as in it’s not yet been shipped.

Regards,
Liam

2 Likes

I was able to log-in, but my order did not show

2 Likes

@mrm Can you DM me your email please- I will check on it.

2 Likes

@liam311 I am checking on this for you. Could you, perhaps send a screenshot, if you can?

2 Likes

Same issue for me too when I tried accessing My Orders. Just the XID value differs.

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 2363443

Varnish cache server

1 Like

This is high priority, We are working on it.

2 Likes

sent last week. Cheers.

1 Like

@liam311 Got it. It’s a slight merge issue with those tracking numbers. We are working on getting that fixed. The two systems had different fields that merged & there was some overlap. Internal order numbers mixed up with tracking numbers.

1 Like

Thanks, @urszula! I checked again today and got the following at Mudita Store | Mudita Store

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 3046308

Varnish cache server

1 Like

Ok, If you are saying the internal order numbers have merged in place of the tracking numbers then has the phone has been sent out?

If not - should I expect an email notification when the phone sent with the correct tracking number?

Thanks again.

1 Like

I tried again today to access my orders and got this:

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 18941564

Varnish cache server

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Thanks for the heads up. I will ask our eCommerce team about this. I was under the impression that it was fixed.

1 Like

See the same too when trying to access my orders.

2 Likes

I don’t even get that - I just get a statement that I have no orders. Holding on to my email and credit card statement until I receive it. Although I ordered a Stolp too and it showed-up (but does not show on orders either).

1 Like

Bumping this topic up. I still see no change for me. Is there any outlook about when it is going to be resolved?

2 Likes

I got this when I went to https://store.mudita.com/sales/order/history/ today:

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 58174036

Varnish cache server

Raised Support Ticket #14929 Accessing MY ORDERS on Mudita site fails :sob:

1 Like

@sv3np I’m going to escalate this issue. Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes