The health benefits of meditation

We are currently living in very challenging times. In fact, this is probably one of the very few times that we feel we can speak for everyone by saying that the changes we’re currently experiencing as a society are seriously overwhelming. Have you tried meditation as a way to reduce stress & increase overall well-being? We posted a list of the many health and well-being benefits of daily meditation on our blog. Let us know about your experience with meditation.

2 Likes

I’m not one to talk about personal experiences on the internet, but I want to contribute to the post since it’s so interesting. Here’s an article on the (likely) positive impact of meditation on longevity.

Nevertheless I would like to point out two things. First, I think the more important benefit of meditation happens at the spiritual level, even though it has an impact on others levels, such as the purely physical, as mentioned in the article. And second, the studies cited are pretty anecdotical and more studies in this line are needed. The prospects look promising though!

Shanti!