The best place to find minimalist, sustainable products and products which support wellbeing?

Where do you search for minimalist products , sustainable products and products which support your wellbeing? I’m asking mostly about the tech products and accessories.

1 Like

Great question @adalbert! My sister usually keeps me up to date when it comes to more eco-friendly ways of doing things. She taught me about compostable bin bags, bees wax wraps instead of clingfilm and so many other alternatives.

There’s a really nice article about how to live a more eco-friendly life on Mudita’s blog. I try to use zero waste natural products at home too but sometimes it can be difficult. I like this UK based minimalist zero waste and plastic free shop map from The Beeswax Wrap Co. and the Eco Shop UK have some lovely sustainable items too!

In terms of electronics or gadgets, I’ve used the Ethical Superstore for gifts before but I prefer Buy Me Once. Paper Chase have awesome workbooks and books for mindfulness and journaling etc. I recommend taking a look at what they have too.

1 Like

Thanks @anon32618512! Not too many tech products there though :slightly_frowning_face:
I’ll keep searching :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck with the search! That’s very true, minimalist, sustainable tech products do seem really hard to come by. I think there are a few accessories out there which are ‘tech related’ such as cases for smartphones, laptop bags etc. which are made in a more minimal or sustainable way.

1 Like

Speaking of which - Will there be a case option available for the Mudita Pure?

Going to revive this old thread. Unfortunately there is very little sustainably made tech/hardware (fairphone is the only one that springs to mind). Repairability is the best alterantive. And customisation for those willing to delve into flashing new operating systems.

1 Like

@anon13781037, yes, we are working on interesting solutions. :slight_smile: In the penultimate update, we revealed a bit more about covers for Mudita Pure. See here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mudita/mudita-pure-your-minimalist-phone/posts/2969183

@beegee thank you for your comment. Mudita Pure is responsibly designed, developed and produced in Europe. The parts are interchangeable and can be updated as needed. We also believe in less electronic waste, so we’ve kept the accessory kit to a minimum.
Also, the MuditaOS system will be updated, so the phone itself will have a much longer life.