Stuck key help?

So on my mudita pure I have a semi-stuck key. I noticed it quite early on (November last year) and it seemed to have fixed but now it’s back to being really hard to get the text to show up – I have to press super hard to get it to work – and it’s the “0”/space bar key, haha.

Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix it without potentially breaking the phone?

1 Like

I had a few squeaky keys and one semi-stuck when my Pure first arrived - a short time later the Mudita team had replaced the unit for me and huzzah! No problems since! :grinning:
Good luck with your key!

2 Likes

Ah, so you had to get yours replaced?

1 Like

Oy! Sad to hear this @grilledcheesebb , let’s see if @Grzegorz_Szmidt has a solution in mind or if we’ll need to go through the official Support channels.
Thanks for sharing your experience @galtions :heart: I think our Support team is awesome!

3 Likes

Yep, once I figured out it was the phone and not my thumb making the noise…
I hope there’s an easeful solution for you…

2 Likes

Hi,
Okay! I’m not sure what the warranty period is. Do you want to take this to DMs @aleksander?

2 Likes

Hello There! Please send an email to support@mudita.com and we will see what can be done. We will check your warranty to confirm if you are eligible for a replacement.

3 Likes

It seems Grzegorz beat me to it :slight_smile: Keeping my fingers crossed @grilledcheesebb

2 Likes