Shipping to/within Europe

Hi everyone,
I’m sorry if someone already asked this, I search for it but got no results for my question.
I read the phone is produced in Poland. I asume that means costumers within Europe are getting it shipped from Poland? So not from de US.
Can somebody of the Mudita team please confirm this?

1 Like

Hi @abos! Welcome to the Mudita community. To answer your question- yes, it’s getting shipped from Poland.

Thank you so much for you’re fast respons urszula.

In that case I’ll be happy to pre-order the Mudita Pure.
Have a nice day.

Annemieke

1 Like

Did you manage to find out about VAT arrangements for UK yet?
I am not sure whether your price includes VAT, or if this is not currently applicable to your product. Since January, many imports from EU are to have Tax/Duty added on arrival, depending on price and type of goods.

1 Like

@chrisnb For Mudita, shipments will looks like any other shipments outside the EU, i.e. with full customs clearance, which WILL NOT affect the recipient, additional costs and customs paperwork are all done on Mudita’s side. The only thing is that after Brexit, the delivery time increased significantly. Hopefully this helps.

2 Likes

How about shipping to Canada? Will it ship from the US and what about the customs and duties? Thanks!

1 Like

@Joyce Thank you for your question. Shipments originate from Europe, Poland to be precise. International shipping is $25 & I believe any additional costs and customs handling fees are incurred by us. However, I will double check on this & get back to you.

@Joyce I have confirmed my previous comment :slight_smile: any additional costs and customs handling fees are incurred by us.

1 Like

Thanks! That is great because I am already paying for the Cda/US exchange so any taxes and customs/duties would increase the price by 17% or more.

1 Like

Hi there,

I just got an invoice from FEDEX regarding the $13.52 customs and duties. Do I email the invoice to you for reimbursement? This is for the $29 tee shirt and I’m afraid to think what it’ll be for the phone in November!

1 Like

@Joyce I’m going to check with our logistics dept & get back to you right away. As far as I know, all customs duties should be covered by us. (Mudita)

1 Like

@urszula This has been confirmed a couple of times via email and this forum. The FEDEX agent said that the sender would have provided the account number to pay for potential customs and duties and instead, the paperwork indicated that the receiver will cover it. Yes, please confirm. I haven’t used the shirt and it’s still in the box.

1 Like

@Joyce We’re in contact with FedEx. Our customer service dept will be in contact with you directly.

1 Like

where did your shipping go, if you don’t mind me asking? are you in the UK?

1 Like

@forrest I’m in Canada.

1 Like

@Joyce Thanks for your patience, while we investigate this. We did get info that customs on this t-shirt should not have been charged- period. However, we are now waiting for final written response from FedEx. The error was on their side.

1 Like

That’s good to know because $13 on a $29 tee shirt is ridiculous.

1 Like

@Joyce We agree. We’ve sent your invoice to FedEx & we’re requesting them to cancel it. I believe our Customer Service has been in touch with you about this.

Yes, Daria said that they contacted Fedex and will keep me posted.

1 Like

@Joyce They have confirmed that you won’t have to pay it, but we are just waiting on written confirmation that the invoice you sent to Daria has been cancelled. It was definitely their mistake.