Share your opinion,Which is better ? Spotify or Amazon?

But Spotify is the best on playlists no other can get close.

1 Like

Same here.

(youtube-dl that is)

2 Likes

I went back to getting music from the iTunes store and BandCamp (when possible). Sounds great, DRM free, and offline by default. I upgraded an iPod mini from 4gb to 256gb to hold everything and that is part of my model to get offline when i’m not home. Since iTunes uses Audible for books I get books from Downpour. Which is both non-amazon and DRM free so I can sync to other devices. such as my iPod. (or a Pure :slight_smile: in theory)

2 Likes

Yes, Bandcamp is really great. I’ve bought several albums off there over the years.
I haven’t purchased anything off Bandcamp since Epic Games acquired it though.

I’ve consciously avoided Epic Games due to the fact that Epic is 40% owned by Tencent (a Chinese based company). When buying anything I always try to avoid any Chinese based companies wherever possible.

Do you have any favourite artists on Bandcamp?

2 Likes

Oh bummer, I didn’t know they got bought out. :confused: Trying to avoid bad companies is always like playing capitalism whack-a-mole. There are several metrics you/we could go by to determine what are the least bad options. Mine are how much is paid out to artists, DRM vs unlocked files, and how I generally feel about the parent company. I would rank Apple above Amazon, but I personally would still probably rank BandCamp above Apple given my current knowledge. But all that is subject to change. Unfortunately there aren’t that many options these days. And none of them seem perfectly clean.

I have a lot of artist I follow on BC, my most recent purchases are Tycho, Skinshape, Sad Penny, and Cicada Killer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool. My most recent purchases have been from Thomas Vent, Starcadian, Fury Weekend and Street Cleaner.

2 Likes

For me,i use Spotify for many years. i used to listening spotify music by Viwizard spotify music converter, which is a powerful Spotify to MP3 converter software designed to help users download Spotify songs to MP3 or other formats without sacrificing any audio quality.

1 Like

Well, I prefer Spotify. And I’d like to listen to music on it even when I’m working. Yet, the thing is I can’t download the songs and listen on other devices. So, I searched and tried AudFun Music Converter to download and convert all the songs for playing anywhere.

3 Likes

My answer will be Spotify, of course, and it deserves your money! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I choose Spotify for not only its large music library but also for all the powerful features that it has given to its users. Honestly to say, Spotify is always the leading company who give innovation and new energy to the music streaming services.
I really like Spotify since it offers direct approaches to smart devices. which had covered almost my daily life, including my wearable, smart TV at home, and my car. And yes, I agree with what others have mentioned. A music converter for Spotify is useful to download Spotify songs offline and manage your library as well. :blush:

3 Likes

I use Spotify a lot, also for work – I teach vinyasa yoga and find that music helps yogis connect with their practice on a deeper level. Not all music of course.

Way back when teachers had to burn CDs with their playlists or use whatever was published without the option to modify it. I really enjoy the ability to copy, tweak, customise my playlists even last minute on the subway, on my way to a class.

As for Amazon, I mostly use Prime Video. There’s some stuff I like there.

2 Likes

I’m sticking with Amazon Music! The sound quality is the most essential measure of a music streaming service. Spotify’s highest quality is equivalent to approximately 320kbit/s, it’s too lossy! While Amazon Music Unlimited can stream songs in HD and Ultra HD quality. I used and paid for Amazon Music for a lot of years. However, almost every streaming service doesn’t support downloading songs to MP3, which is so convenient…So, I will opt to use ViWizard Amazon Music Converter to convert and download songs into MP3 formats. It offers great flexibility whether I want to listen to Amazon Music on multiple devices or play them on my portable MP3 players.

2 Likes

You can solve your troubles with the ViWizard spotify music converter, which can download your favorite songs from all over the world, and you can enjoy your music anytime, anywhere.

2 Likes

Of course Spotify!!! :smiley: Though I have just used the Spotify app for about one year, I am attracted by its features and abundant music library. Though it can annoy me when sometimes it requires a Premium to listen to some songs or download music. I found an amazing tool that perfectly solved my problem! With AudBite Music Converter, I have successfully downloaded and converted the music into MP3 format. Now that I don’t have to tolerate the ads between songs. haha :laughing: It is such a useful tool that you should also have a try!

1 Like

Finally, someone who understands :smiley:
I listen to music on records, tapes and CD’s. I only have a few mp3s on my phone. I don’t use any music streaming service, I don’t like them, let alone now with the privacy issues, how little they pay artists, and now the friggin AI.

3 Likes

Both Spotify and Amazon Music have their strengths. Spotify boasts a vast music library and personalized playlists, while Amazon Music integrates well with Alexa devices and offers a wide range of songs. To switch between them effortlessly, consider using MusConv. This tool makes transferring playlists and tracks a breeze, ensuring you enjoy your music seamlessly, whether you’re on Spotify or Amazon Music

2 Likes

Use MuzConvtool to do this it is the best

2 Likes

Vote for Amazon Music, I’ve been using Amazon Music for a long time and it gives me an okay feeling. And because I’m an Amazon Prime myself there’s no extra charge for the Amazon Music subscription. What’s more surprising is that I found a treasure tool to be able to convert my favorite music from Amazon Music to a normal MP3 format. This way I can keep these files forever and play them offline on other devices whenever I want. So all in all, I feel pretty good about using Amazon Music.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you. A powerful music converter is really helpful and makes the music enjoyment more convenient. On a personal note, I use the AudBite Spotify Music Converter. It is also worth trying.

1 Like

It looks like Epic Games no longer own Bandcamp. Bandcamp is now owned by a company called Songtradr, which looks like it is an Australian-American company.

1 Like

Looking for how to transfer your playlists/songs between spotify/apple music/amazon music/youtube music??
try out Musconvtool, it just made my day!