Right to repair and replacement parts

Hi Mudita -
Jumping ship from Punkt to Mudita assuming I can get better access to repairs and parts. My MP02 fell out of my bag while climbing, fell fifty meters and the microphone broke. The rest of the phone works, I just needed that replacement part. They couldn’t give me one. I’ve only had the phone for two years and while it still works, I can’t make calls without using a bluetooth earpiece which is obnoxious.

In any case you claimed in an earlier post to be easy to fix and pro right to repair. What can we expect on that front?

6 Likes

@anon59201358 I’m glad you asked that question. We want to make sure Mudita Pure is as easy to repair as possible & we fully support the Right-to-Repair movement. We believe that it’s very important from the point of sustainability. If something breaks in your Mudita Pure, or you need a new battery, we would like you to be able to fix it without much hassle. Replacement batteries will be for sale, so you can always buy a new one. As far as other parts, I think it will be on a case by case basis. The Mudita Pure is pretty sturdy & durable, I think it would be hard to break it very easily.

7 Likes

Hello,

I would like to make a remark about how sturdy and durable the Pure is.
The Pure fell while standing still from my chest pocket on a carpet floor, the top of the screen come loose and wouldn’t click back in place, leaving a small gap. Dissapointing…

After mailing with Mudita I was adviced that I couldn’t repair the phone myself so the Pure was shipped to Mudita for inspection/repair on 01-10-2022. Inspection by Mudita revealed that a clip from the frame had broken off and the frame had to be replaced, cost approximate 100 euro. Or get a new phone for 200 euro. I opted for the repair.

I was told on 10-11-2022 that the phone is repaired succesfully but don’t have it back yet.

4 Likes

I am interested in buying extra battery, and yes, what to do (send back to Poland) if repair is needed

3 Likes

@B455 Thanks for your feedback. I’ve reached out to our customer service department regarding your situation. Can you please DM the email you used to file your claim. This way, we can get the most accurate information. Your username, unfortunately, doesn’t pop up as having contact with our Customer Service.

2 Likes

@RasVoja I’ve reached out to our team regarding additional battery sales. I will return with a response once they get back to me.

2 Likes

@RasVoja Where would you have the battery shipped? If you wanted to order it?

2 Likes

Yes I want to order them ONCE I get phone (makes sense, right>)

I want you to ship it from Warsaw to Krakow and back, maybe to those Polish cities now in Ukraine. I ve been asking to ship to my hometown since I have seen your website.

3 Likes

Is there anything new about this in the meantime? Or will there be no spare parts, as the Pure is no longer available and a successor is being developed. That would be a real shame for the people for whom the Pure works well.
There have already been questions about this in other threads.

2 Likes