Questions about Mudita Moment

I received my new watch last week and I’m very happy with it :blush:

I have two questions:

1. The manual recommends replacing the straps evert 6 months for hygiene reasons. Is this standard hygiene advice or specific to the new vegan materials you use?
  2. The watch has a fairly standard low level of water resistance; does this translate to a low level of dust resistance as well?
2 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and for your kind words about your new watch. We’re thrilled to hear you’re enjoying it!

To answer your questions:

The recommendation to replace the straps every 6 months is a standard hygiene practice and is not specifically related to the vegan materials used. This is a general guideline applicable to all types of watch straps to ensure they remain clean and hygienic over time.
Regarding the water resistance, your watch is rated at 5ATM, which is a robust level of water resistance and certainly not considered low. This rating means your watch is suitable for water sports and swimming, though it’s not designed for diving or prolonged submersion. As for dust resistance, while there are no official classes for this in watches, the construction of your watch is designed to effectively prevent dust from entering, regardless of its water resistance rating.
We hope this clarifies your queries! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

3 Likes

@Grzegorz_Szmidt Thank you so much for addressing these questions so quickly. YOU ROCK!

3 Likes