Question about battery and Offline+

Hi,
I have a few questions about the battery and Offline+ mode of the Mudita Phone:

1. Switching off vs. Offline+ overnight
Which uses less battery: completely switching the phone off overnight or leaving it on in Offline+ mode?
And which is better for the long-term health of the battery — switching it off every night or leaving it in Offline+?

2. Radiation in Offline+ mode
Does the phone still emit something in this mode? So to stop all radiation, do I need to completely switch it off or is it enough to leave it in Offline+ mode?

3. Switching on while in Offline+
Once I switched the phone on while it was in Offline+ mode. I got a message saying that this would use more battery and suggesting that I switch to Online mode and restart the phone. Why does this happen? What causes the higher battery consumption in this situation?

4. 80% charging limit
I have enabled the 80% charging limit to protect the battery. However, after charging, the phone still shows 100% and all battery bars. Does this mean that the battery is actually charged to 80% of its physical capacity, but this is displayed as 100%? Or is the 80% limit not working correctly?

Thanks for any clarification!

1 Like