Pure in Canada - can't get it to work properly

Happy you found the device for you. That is awesome. I will continue down the journey of Mudita Pure. Work gives me the latest iPhone when its released always and pays for Data and Unlimited voice etc. I could dumb down or simplify the iPhone. But something about not being able to even check stuff when I’m out, or even recently forced to plan ahead for directions / Navigating yet knowing I can make a call (So far its held up lol). Seems to be liberating. My iPhone is constantly ringing and dinging, having the pure on me as a weekend warrior is superb and peaceful. I even picked up my Sony Point and shoot. Way more enjoyable and meaningful pictures being taken lol.

3 Likes

Yeah it is liberating. I have been smartphone free for 1 month. First time since 2010 I have went without a smartphone for that period of time, and its funny I don’t even notice any difference. Well besides feeling better. But I don’t find it inconvenient. Any now with the directions tool on the light phone 2 I don’t ever have to worry about being lost say if I go to downtown toronto. Has driving and walking directions its sweet

3 Likes

All the best with your journey. Going to log off these forums now that I have found my phone. Cheers !

4 Likes

Getting the Mudita back tomorrow and I am going to test it on the Chatr network (owned by Rogers) I still don’t get why it works on Fido (owned by rogers) but it does not work on Rogers? lol…how is that possible?
The freedom issue I get now because here in the GTA the moment you are not in a freedom zone it jumps to partner networks (telus, etc) that the mudita does not work on. I am tempted to check lucky mobile as well its owned by Bell which has strong signal while in the basement but bell sim cards don’t work in the Mudita so I am hoping someone lucky mobile owned by them somehow works like how fido owned by rogers works. Going to test both both cards are 10 bux each and I will try the 15 dollar plans , it is worth it to me to get this finally consistently working for me lol

3 Likes