No Display, Front Lights on [Update: Solved]

Hello, everyone. This morning I noticed my phone was not receiving calls even though it showed bars, so I went ahead and turned it off and then back on since that seems to fix connection issues sometimes. I am now unable to turn it back on. The front lights come on when I press buttons, but the eink screen is completely blank.

I have attempted a reset (middle and power button) but have not had any luck. The phone is not recognized in Mudita Center.

1 Like

Update:

Finally had time to sit down and look at it. Removing and reinserting the battery fixed the problem.

1 Like

@aaa Thanks for the update.
Never underestimate the power of a “battery pull” :slight_smile:
Since many of us grew up with smartphones (which don’t have removable batteries), the idea of a “battery pull” may sound a bit foreign & odd, however, as someone who STILL uses a BlackBerry in 2023, I can tell you, that’s the easiest & best way to reset a phone, which may be experiencing some issues.

1 Like

Yep, I can’t believe I didn’t think of it sooner, but I was on my way out the door. I am just glad it was a simple fix, because I had to return my original pebble grey Pure for a minor manufacturing defect, and during that time it seems they stopped making the grey. The team just barely found me a replacement in that color.

1 Like