Mudita Pure vs Light Phone II, and EMF Sensitivity

Has anyone who’s sensitive to EMF’s used the Light Phone II? I’d be very curious to hear how you felt using it. And if you’ve used the Mudita Pure, how you felt in comparison.

While the head SAR of the Pure is .07 W/kg (over 1g/Cellular) (USA), the body SAR of the Pure is fairly high, at 1.13 W/kg (over 1g/Cellular) (USA). Is anyone else concerned about the high body SAR?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Is head SAR really the thing to be focusing on if you’re going to be using the phone on speakerphone anyway and never holding it to your head?

Has anyone who’s received the Pure tested it with an EMF reader yet? Would LOVE to see the results.

Has anyone tested the Light Phone II with an EMF reader? A comparison would be awesome.

While the Light Phone II has a head SAR of 1.20 W/kg, it’s body SAR is significantly lower than the Pure’s, coming in at .52 W/kg. It would be nice if the Pure had a body SAR that was at least as low as the Light Phone II’s, would it not?

Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts and experiences :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The differences in SAR for body is on size. The Mudita pure is about 2x the size of the LP2.

If you are using it on speaker phone the head SAR is 90% irrelevant for either.

1 Like

Jzt I personallly don’t find a lot of value in SAR ratings. If you’re truly interested in EMR and minimising you’re exposure You are better off determining power density exposure (uW/m2 or V/m) by taking real world measurements. I do so with a Acoustimeter AM11 which does a reasonably accurate job. I’ll post results on the Pures measurements in this forum when I receive my phone.

3 Likes

Thanks Jose. If you are using on speakerphone is body SAR relevant? Generally speaking, when is body SAR relevant?

1 Like

Thanks rumpole. Would love to see your EMF reader results on the Pure. Have you (or has anyone else) used an EMF reader on the Light Phone II for comparison?

1 Like

I’ll be using one soon to compare this values and share with the community. By Tuesday I’ll have it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, Jose. Can’t wait to hear your results!

1 Like

My Question : Are the measurements relative to the low light emf of the Mudita Pure relative when using 2G or even LTE?

1 Like

Hey Jose. Have you had an opportunity to use an EMF reader to gather readings on both the Mudita Pure and the Light Phone II? Very interested in hearing your results comparing the readings between these two phones.

1 Like

Haven’t had the chance. Busy this week with work. I’ll get to it though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks Jose. Super eager to hear what you find comparing the two.

2 Likes

Any updates, uW/m2 values?

Thank you, but I am not familiar with these units, what device did you use? Any devices you can use to measure uw/m2?

1 Like

If you open the thread, you’ll see that I also measured in a closer one to your units. Check the thread out.

1 Like

Do you have a link, please?

1 Like

This is the link: Mudita vs Light Phone EMF Values You have to click the thread.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like