Mudita Pure Videos

do you feel they are still going to have sms and mms via the web dashboard and a 3rd party SDK

1 Like

Sound Video from previous thread:

2 Likes

Ringtone sound:

3 Likes

Mudita Pure Speaker test:

4 Likes

Yes. They will :slight_smile: maybe not via the dashboard (details are developing). But a desktop solution is coming.

2 Likes

hey @urszula, thank you for these videos.
After reading @sandra’s review, are you able to record a demonstration of an audio call? I’m slightly concerned after reading about Sandra’s (seemingly-ongoing) call quality issues, so an example(s) of calls working would be bothhandy & reassuring!

PS. It looks like Sandra’s call quality issues were not fixed by the suggested software update mentioned in the thread… has this issue been diagnosed? Is it a local issue (due to where Sandra is based)? Are these issues to be expected/at all possible with other devices? Has your team received call-quality-related feedback from elsewhere? Some clarity here would be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, can we see a recording of a phone call? The music videos seem to be OK. I don’t see a problem with the sound at all. Sounds like a normal cell phone.

2 Likes

Mudita Pure Start Up Time:

4 Likes

Here’s a video of Sharaz using Mudita Center

3 Likes

That pebble gray variant of Mudita Pure is looking beeautiful, better than on product photos :slight_smile:

1 Like

@john_dumpling It does look pretty sweet :smiley:

This :clap: is :clap: the :clap: content :clap: I’m :clap: talking :clap: about!

2 Likes

@aoicow Thanks! We’re gonna make more :smiley:

Has anyone posted video of a phone conversation on speakerphone? Seeing a video of the Pure playing music is not particularly helpful in determining the quality of the speakerphone for phone calls.

1 Like

Yeah this was another issue that bothers me about the LP2 as well as the punkt. I need a calendar to remind me of appointments etc

1 Like

@jzt I will talk with my colleague, who recorded the previous videos/sound clips & we’ll post something this week.

That would be great, thanks!

2 Likes

It is coming and lets be honest the calendar on the mudita is useless lol

2 Likes

I have to agree. I can check the date anywhere. What I want is a way to have my schedule handy.

2 Likes

@worldcitizen88 Thanks for the feedback. We know our community would really like to see a functioning calendar. I am always passing this feedback to our team.