Mudita pure unsupported characters

Hi
The only thing stopping me to use this device is the fact that whenever I receive sms in Greek language I can’t read them unless I connect it to a laptop . This has been asked other times as well with other languages. I don’t mind writing in English the SMS but responses have to be able to be read in other languages. The reason why I won’t be buying another mudita device is the fact that developers have the wrong priorities. Being able to support other characters should be number 1 priority but unfortunately the priority is given to volte and other less significant issue. I wish for once developers would listen to the community and proived functionality which is already supported in 20 years old phones .

2 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we understand your frustration regarding the language support on Pure.

While it’s important to note that the Mudita Pure is no longer being developed or manufactured, your feedback remains invaluable as we move forward with our upcoming phone and any future products. We hear you loud and clear regarding the prioritization of language support and assure you that we will take this into serious consideration during the development process.

Our aim is to create products that cater to the diverse needs of our users, and your input helps us immensely in achieving that goal. We apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced with the Mudita Pure and are committed to learning from these experiences to deliver better solutions in the future.

If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your voice matters to us, and we’re here to listen.

Thank you for being a part of the Mudita community.

4 Likes

Truly, going international means if not fully supporting extended signs for e.g. Polish/Serbian Latin, Cyrillic, Chinese, Greeek … at least supporting its display.
Gladly, Android solves these out of box, for upcoming modded Android phone Kompakt. Dumb phone needs care, and Nokia back in the days did that perfectly. Surely, they had resources to do high quality translations Android would envy (OK there was less to translate back then, but quality of translation was en par with use simplicity)

3 Likes