Mudita Pure Cases?

Is Mudita developing cases that will be in time for the launch?
LightPhone2 case is excellent and the Italian leather custom-formed case for the Punkt MP02 is phenomenal. The case really adds a lot to the overall experience. At the very least if you’re not going to build, please find some ultra high quality 3rd party case you can link us to find!
I hope Mudita is working on this rather than upselling this beautiful phone and then telling us just to get some junk case off Amazon!

1 Like

@antiochian2010 Thanks for your question. Yes, we will definitely have custom cases. However, since sustainability is super important to us, we will not be using animal products to make our cases. The Mudita Pure cases will be vegan & and made from materials such as cork.

9 Likes

Will these cases be available at launch? I haven’t seen any information regarding them and I’d really like to be able to put my Pure in a case as soon as I receive it.

2 Likes

@fictionfreddy They are already available in the online store:

5 Likes

Oh my god. Yes please.

1 Like

I surprisingly love that you can’t use it in the case…Now I can use my new found free time to strengthen my butterfinger grip.

I just went to purchase one and noticed the shipping cost to the US… is it possible to ship together when the Pure ships out?

1 Like

@madjam I think we can work something out. Internally, we’ve discussing options of combining shipping costs. Stay tuned. We’ll have some more info soon!

2 Likes

@urszula Just confirming that a case will be included with the Pure order at no charge? Or do Pure buyers have to order this separately? Would this depend on if you purchased the device through Indigogo or through Mudita?

@mindful321: I dropped this same “lagniappe” hint earlier to @urszula! I’m not a crowdfunding participant, but I ordered back in February, so I am crossing my fingers that Mudita will reward long-time backers with a complimentary case!
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

i just chose to order the natural cork case in the natural color ordered it with my mudita bell and mudita earphones to maximize my shipping to consoidate things and save some money

1 Like

That’s an amazing website! I’m adding it to my bookmarks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just ordered a case $19 Canadian and $25 for shipping. Since I am waiting for my phone to ship I am hoping the case and phone can be shipped together so that I can be refunded for one of the shipping charges. That would be a nice touch considering how expensive shipping is.

1 Like

I got the email and THANK YOU!
Ordered an extra one, so I have both colors!

1 Like

@greymoon We’re actually planning on sending out an email in the next day or so, addressing this very issue :D. So don’t worry about the shipping.

2 Likes

I’ve sent also an email last week about the shipping issues. I hope to receive a reply soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like