Mudita Pure Videos

What it’s like to Use Mudita Pure:

12 Likes

Published dimensions help us to anticipate the Mudita Pure’s size, but seeing the Pure in someone’s hand also helps, so thank you for including that in the video!

After seeing this video, I am grateful that I don’t need a smartphone for my job.

After seeing journalist Lara Logan’s just-released “Privacy in the Digital Age” documentary on Fox Nation, I am grateful that I am replacing my personal Android phone with the Mudita Pure.

4 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd I’m a fan of Lara Logan. I saw some interviews with her where she said that Big Tech surveillance is ‘much worse’ than anybody realizes. I would love to see that documentary. Do you happen to know if it’s available online?

3 Likes

You must be a subscriber to Fox Nation, which is US$99 for two years.

4 Likes

Would you like to find out what Dominik, our visual designer thinks of using Mudita Pure?

6 Likes

The cases (a tan one and a black one) for the Pure in these videos make me wonder whether Mudita might include them as a lagniappe for early buyers. :drooling_face:

Well done, Dominik! Your solution to not having your smartphone to make a purchase resonated with me. I switched from paying for gasoline with a smartphone app from ExxonMobil (Esso) to using the company’s credit card, and I shrank the transaction time from a minute down to five seconds.

Too many companies have built smartphone apps because they can and not because they should.

Mudita’s approach puts intention back in the hands of the user.

7 Likes

THIS is :100: the truth, I totally hate it when I am at a store & someone ask me, “Have you downloaded our app yet.”
As for the cases: I’ll make a suggestion :slight_smile: Minie is made of cork.

8 Likes

Thank you! That cork case should age nicely, like the surface of Freewrite’s released-today Hemingwrite, whose “raw aluminum surface will develop a completely unique patina with age [emphasis added]…”

6 Likes

That Hemingwrite looks great! I wonder if its a one off, or if there will be other limited editions?

3 Likes

@John_Andersson: As a crowdfunding buyer of the Freewrite Traveler, I’m on Freewrite’s email list, through which I got the news about the Hemingwrite. Freewrite gave no hint that it would release other limited editions. Freewrite is making only 200 of the Hemingwrite, for which Freewrite is charging a hefty premium.

3 Likes

@urszula, would it be possible for you to put up videos of the grey one? I’m not exactly sure what it is called but from the photos it seems grey to me.

4 Likes

@harshuuu29 The color os pebble grey :slight_smile: so you’re right- it’s grey. We have some videos of that one as well. I will upload it shortly.

3 Likes

@harshuuu29 Here’s a video of the pebble grey phone: Mudita Pure prototype: Switching modes with a slider

5 Likes

Here’s another experience video. This time, our GEN-Z team member, Aleksandra, shares her experience & what it’s like not to live life extremely online:

4 Likes

Am I the only one who got the impression from the first four “Mudita Team uses Pure for a week” videos that each person interviewed plans to use the Mudita Pure as well as a smartphone weekly?

I am still waiting for an interviewee who will say that the Mudita Pure will be his/her sole cellphone, which is what I plan for the one that I ordered.

:grin:

5 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Good Point! I think we should so a series where we JUST use Mudita Pure for a week & see how that works out.

5 Likes

Agree.
I am also planning to use it as a sole phone :slight_smile:

The only problem I have to overcome is the charging of my car. On some stations, you can only do it through an app. Everything else is not a problem.

5 Likes

@urszula, any chance of getting more videos here. I feel that other members cannot decide between the two color options would appreciate more videos for the both colour options.

Still debating between the grey and the black one. Which colour is your favourite?

5 Likes

@harshuuu29 Let me see what I can do. I personally have a black one- which is not the normal choice for me. I don’t think I’ve EVER had a black phone in my life - My Blackberry Q10 is white. That said- I really like the black vibe of the BLACK Mudita Pure.

5 Likes

Thanks. The black model frames the white E Ink screen nicely.

Still, I’m glad that I ordered the pebble grey. I can easily overlook my black-case, black-screen smartphone lying on a table or desk when I leave home. Yes, I could buy a neon-green case for it, but at this point I’ll wait for my pebble-grey Mudita Pure!

3 Likes